Chapter 3- Run Through a Wall

Chapter 3

LEO'S POV

Yesterday when we went shopping this guy who looked like a weaker version of Percy with some weird lighting scar on his head came and said hello to us, I suppose he was nice. He said he was going to come stay where we are staying today, I recon we will see him then.

This morning I was rudely woken up by loud banging on my door accompanied by Piper yelling "Leo, get up right now!" As I rolled over I hit the cold stone floor and yelped, quickly standing up and getting dressed. I headed out of my room into the long corridor before running into Percy, literally. "Hey" he said looking down at me on the floor.
"Hi!" I replied "Are we going down to get breakfast?"
"Yeah," he yawned sleepily.
"Boys!" Annabeth could be heard yelling through the corridors "Hurry up." At the sound of his girlfriend's voice Percy sprinted down the corridor into the dining room, I followed close behind. "Hey beautiful" Percy whispered sucking Annabeth's face off, "Ahhhhhh! No PDA!!" Percy just ignored me and continued to suck. Finally, just before my brain was completely fried he pulled away. "Can we get food now?" I jumped up and down in anticipation whilst Annabeth and Percy sat down, laughing to themselves, at the dark wooden table. "Go get it, it's over there!" Jason told me pointing, "Thanks, bro!" I grinned.

Time skip to after breakfast with Percy's blue food.

PERCY'S POV

After we had eaten we were about to go for a walk when everyone other than us went quiet and looked at the door we slowly turned around and saw... my doppelgänger (I learnt that from Annabeth) and his friends and what I presume was their family. "Hey! How are you?" I asked "Hey, I'm great this is Ron and Ginny's family" they all nodded their heads in their direction. "Soooo..." I started "Umm...are you guy ready to leave we need to be at the train station by eleven, you could sit with me and Ginny if you want." I heard Annabeth mumble something under her breath that sounded suspiciously like: "Ginny and I" "We'll just go grab our bags and we can go." I said setting off towards our rooms. After we all grabbed our bags we raced back down, I won 'cause I'm awsomest! They were all staring at us as if we were mad "What's wrong" Frank and Hazel hissed in unison 'aww cute' I fangirled inside. "Maybe because our bags are huge and we're carrying them like they're empty?" "Oh" we all said. "Well let's get in the car shall we?" Questioned Mr Weasley "Yup!" Thals popped her 'P'.

Once we arrived we got trolleys and Mrs Weasley, a Kind plump woman told us we had to run at a wall. We all stared at her like she was crazy (she did sound it) "Look dears, Harry will show you". With that Harry ran at the wall and went straight through! We followed behind and it was quite like shadow travelling but lighter. On the other side of the wall was a gleaming red train and Leo immediately started talking gibberish which no one but Annabeth understood.