Chapter 16: The Rest of the Stories

Chapter 16:
PERCY'S POV

Heading back to our dormitory was a nightmare. Everyone wanted to talk to us and know more about what had happened in our lives. We tried to escape being polite as possible but everyone was pushing around us too much. Jason ended up yelling at everyone to leave us alone and that we would tell them more later but right now we wanted to go to bed. Everyone parted letting us past and we all traipsed upstairs and went to bed as we were exhausted.

The next day at breakfast we were needed to tell the rest of our stories. Nico went first. "I was born in Italy in the 1940s." This got a murmur as he only looks 15 or 16. "After my mother was killed by Zeus, my Father put us in a hotel called the Lotus Casino. In the Lotus Casino time doesn't move in the same way as here. My sister and I felt like we had only been there for a few months when some business man in a suit came to us and said that we needed to go with him. He put us in a boarding school with a teacher called Dr Thorn. Percy, Annabeth and Thalia came to collect me and my sister and bring us back to camp. Unfortunately Dr Thorn was a monster and he managed to kidnap Annabeth the hunters turned up during our escape and my sister decided to join them so I went to camp alone with Percy and Thalia."
Jason then started his story, "My story is a little different from the other's, at the age of 2 my mother left me with Lupa to train me. Once I was trained I went to a camp for Roman demigods called New Rome. This camp has a city in it and essentially an army. Everyone has to do ten years worth of service in the army but if you do something exceptional it can count as a year. The years are kept track of using this." Jason held up his arm to show his SPQR tattoo. "However when I was 16 Hera decided to switch me and Percy so that eventually our camps would meet which was essential for our upcoming war. I woke up with no memories on the back of a school bus with Leo and Piper claiming I was their best friends. We went to the Grand Canyon and one of our classmates turned out to be a venti. He threw both Leo and Piper into the Grand Canyon but Coach Hedge managed to rescue Leo as he had managed to grasp the cliff and I managed to save Piper because it turned out that I could fly. Annabeth then came to collect us and took us to camp."  Reyna stood up and said, "When my father died my sister, Hylla and I were taken to live on an island in the middle of the sea of monsters where sailors were captured because it pretended to be paradise I met Annabeth there once when she was thirteen and apparently Percy got turned into a Guinea pig there."
"Did you have to add that little fact to your story?" I complained
"It doesn't really matter." Reyna dismissed "When we got off this island my sister joined the amazons and I struggled with monsters making my way to camp where I eventually became Praetor."
Frank then stepped forwards, "I went to New Rome after my mother died I already knew I was different because my life depended on a piece of burnt wood. I just kind of went there and became part of the fifth legion which was considered to be the worst legion until Percy got to camp."
Hazel then started, "Like Nico I was also born in 1928 I was cursed so that gems would pop up around me however if anyone else touched these gems they became cursed. I became known as a witch. When I was about 13 my mother moved us away from my home to a remote village she then began trying to raise Alcyoneus because she was being influenced by Gaea. I died trying to stop her and would have gone to Elysium but exchanged that to save my mother from punishment. When the doors of death opened Nico came and found me and took me to Camp Jupiter where I joined Frank in the fifth legion."
Calypso began, "As you already know I am not a demigod, I am the daughter of Atlas because of his crimes the gods punished me to spend eternity stuck on Ogygia, I was cursed to fall in love with all men who came to my island but then they would all have to leave. Percy came to my island but left to be with Annabeth, he tried to make the gods free me but they never followed through on their promise. Then Leo came to my island and I thought it was some cruel joke, they can only leave after I have fallen in love with them and I thought I could never fall in love with Leo. But I did and he had to leave to go and save the world. He promised that he would come back and he is the only person to ever find Ogygia twice. He rescued me and then took me to Camp Half Blood."
Professor McGonnagal the stood up and told every one that classes were about to begin and they had to leave. We were plagued with questions for the rest the day, it was a nightmare.