Chapter 5:I'll be there for you!

Hey guys anothr chpater..dont frget to vote n comment... :-) :-)..updates r slw bt m trying to write asap...so bear with me !!!

Everything seemed like a blur for a minute. I kept on running till I reached his car. He was unconsciousness and blood dripping from his forehead.

Hurriedly, I opened the car door and with the help of people gathered around I got him out. I took out my phone from my pocket and called for an ambulance.

There were tears in my eyes. It was painful to see him in such a state. I sat on the road and rested his head on my lap and I held on to his wound to stop the blood flow. Blood was dripping but it didn't bother me.

After 10 minutes, the ambulance arrived. On the way, I only prayed that he would be fine. I was sobbing continuously. I felt I was partly responsible for his accident.

If I wouldn't have taunted him due to my frustration over my boyfriend, he wouldn't drive rashly and this wouldn't happen.

The moment we reached the hospital, the nurses and the helpers took him inside. Even though he was unconscious, he held on to my hand.

I tried going along, but they didn't allow me in the operation theatre. I left his hand as I saw him going away from me. It was difficult for me to see him like that.

I looked at my hands, covered with his blood. I was sobbing. I called up Raj immediately forgetting all our issues.

The moment he heard my voice, he asked with a concern in his voice "What happened, my angel?"

I told him crying bitterly "Rohan has been in an accident and he is hurt badly. Please come here immediately."

I was crying with my head in my hands. I called up Rohan's father informing him to come as soon as possible.

I even called up Jai. I felt scared and I felt responsible for Rohan's condition. Raj turned up within 15 minutes and spoke to the doctor. He came and sat next to me.

I kept my head on his shoulder and continued crying as he held me. He told me "I think you should get freshened up. Clean the blood off of you."

I went to the washroom of the hospital and washed off the blood. I didn't even look at myself. I was only thinking about Rohan and it made me cry even more.

I thought about the time when we sat talking for endless hours, how he always took care of me, irritated me tons of times, about the moment when he told me he loved me and the moment when I kissed him. It all came back to me within a second.

When I walked out of the washroom, Jai was there. I hugged him and he wiped my tears telling me "Baby doll, he will be fine. Calm down. Should I get you some water?"

I nodded my head from side to side. We sat down together Raj, Jai and me. Uncle and aunty also arrived in a while.

We all waited for 3 hours. None of us left. Raj and uncle were tending to calls but aunty, Jai and me stayed till we heard from the doctor.

The doctor finally came after 3 and a half hours and I asked him with a desperation in my voice "How is he? Please tell us he is fine."

The doctor said "He will be fine in a few days. He has a fracture in his left arm and a head injury which will be fine in a few days. He needs rest."

Even before his mother could ask the doctor, I asked him "Can we see him?"

The doctor responded "Not now. He will be awake after 2 hours. Then you can see him."

"Thank you doctor" I said instantly.

I hand eaten anything since we were here. Raj spoke to the doctor and came next to me "Angel, I think you should eat something."

I told him sternly "I don't feel like eating. I think I will eat after seeing Rohan."

He asked me "Did you meet that journalist?"

I nodded but I didn't say anything.

He asked me "Did she give you the flash drive?"

I nodded and handed it over from my pocket. I told him "We need to talk. But not right now."

He nodded in agreement. I was too tired, sad, depressed but happy that Rohan was fine.

I rested my head on Raj's shoulder but I didn't remember when my eyes closed and I took a long nap.

I got up after an hour and a half. Raj was looking at me with his pretty eyes. He got me a bottle of water and I took a sip.

After a while, almost at 8pm the nurse came in informing us that Rohan was awake.

All of us rushed to see him. The moment I got inside, I went and sat next to Rohan. He saw me and he rose up but I told him "You need rest."

He asked me "Who are you?"

I felt shell shocked for a minute and I got up from the bed staring blankly at him. I couldn't bear the thought of him not remembering whom I was.

How could he not remember me? He couldn't possibly forget his best friend and the girl he loves or must I say the girl he loved!

Tears strolled down my cheeks. Before I could say anything, Rohan gave a naughty smile and said "Calm down. I was kidding!"

I wiped off my tears. I felt like punching him but he was too injured. I told him "You behave like a child. No wonder you got hit. Can't u drive safely, you dumbo?"

He said "Don't shout me now. My head hurts listening to it."

Aunty asked him "How are you feeling?"

He said "Fine, mom. I'll be fine in a few days."

I interrupted "Aunty, till he is fine. I will be around him 24x7."

He said "Oh my god. Now I'll have to tolerate you nagging me that long. God knows how I will survive."

He giggled. Raj asked him "How did this happen, bro?"

Rohan told him "I have no clue. I just drove outside Tina's society after leaving her and bammm!! I don't remember anything after that."

He looked at me and gave me a nod. He knew that only I was the one who knew what happened and I wouldn't tell anyone until he wanted me to. I knew it was due to his rash driving he got hit. But I was at fault too because I was the one who started it.

I looked at Rohan and told him "I am here with you till you are perfectly fine."

He said "Don't do that. You're not always going to pamper me and take care of me. It will be difficult to get used to you not being around then."

I gave him a beaming smile and said "I'll be there for you. Always."