Chapter 21:Sorted!

hey guys.... time to reach the end...i know half of you wont like the ending and half of you will...but please don't hate me...love triangles are in any which way sad.... there will be one more chapter.... plse vote.. comment and share... n do lemme know ur views on Dilwale or Bajirao Mastani whichever one you see ....

 I told him "I wanted to end this confusion since I can't hurt you anymore Rohan....."

He stopped me in between and said "I know what you want to tell Tina but I don't think I have the courage to hear it."

He got up from the couch and walked towards the window and looked away from me and continued "I remember the first time and the second time you got drunk.... It was with me... remember.."

I couldn't see his expression and he continued "The first time you slept beside me and the second time you kissed me.... I thought I was your drinking partner..."

I said in a shaky voice "I don't know what you're thinking but I wanted to tell you this.... When I was with Raj.... it was beyond perfect....I don't think there is any word to describe.... "

He turned towards me and started walking towards the door but I got up and held his hand and said "Please hear me out... I don't think I can say it if not today..."

He said "I don't think there's anything for me in it..."

I pleaded "Please......"

He knew I was requesting him so he took a seat on the bean bag rather than sitting next to me.

I continued while he sat listening closing his fists tightly "Raj treated me like a kid while with you I feel I am the mature one... Raj is one of the most chilled out persons I have known and I will always love him..."

He said "I think I'll call Raj... this is the time to go."

I said "No...please listen."

He sat there looking on the floor and I continued "I know you heard Raj and me fight today...I hated the way he spoke to me.... but that was because he was angry and I can understand .. I just want to help him through this..."

I inched closer to him and asked him "Does my past relationship and current equation with Raj bother you in any way?"

He said in a low voice "No.... it only bothered me when you didn't tell me when you went to see him yesterday... otherwise it never did..."

I asked him again "Never?"

He said "Maybe sometimes... but that's because I always felt more for you..."

I told him "You don't have to be jealous. I have a different equation with you than I have with Raj..."

I got up and went and sat next to him on the floor and told him "I think you should not compare yourself with Raj...if he is perfect ... there are things with him too... his exes, flings and paparazzi...."

I continued "But with you, it's just you. I know I have the upper hand in our case but it's fine...."

He got up because I was on the floor and sat on the couch and I followed. I asked him "I know I am the most fucked up person on earth...I caused a lot for trouble for both of you..."

I continued "I left him because I was too immature but  with you I feel I am way mature and I kinda like it..."

He looked at me and I asked him "You think we can be normal? I wanna leave the decision up to you... I have screwed up a lot so I don't think I should make any decisions."

He replied back with a question "Normal as in? A couple?"

I nodded and I asked him "But can you guarantee me you will never feel jealous of your brother or question me about him? You anyways know everything. I think the ball is in your court."

He nodded looking into my eyes. I inched closer to him but this time he didn't move away. I told him "I love you Rohan."

He touched my hand and held onto my ring. He always did that and I found that cute.

He said "Please don't tell this... after this I won't be able to stop... "

I said "Don't then. I love you and I don't mind telling this a 1000 times. But you need to forget my past. And I need to tell this to Raj too."

He said "I'll tell him. I love you too."

He continued "You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me angry, you irritate me, you treat me like a child, you bear me but it's all worth it till it's with you."

He told me the sweetest thing ever. I didn't think of anything else and I hugged him tightly throwing my arms around him.

I could feel his hands wrapping around my waist. We stayed like that for a minute. I withdrew from the hug. I inched closer to him leaving only a centimeter distance but I didn't kiss him.

I wanted him to close the distance and he did. He kissed me with all the passion in the world and I responded to make him feel the same way.

He said waiting for a minute "I want to be with you forever." I gave him the heartiest smile.

He kissed me again and I couldn't stop playing with his hair. I knew he didn't like anyone touching his hair but he would let me touch it.

His hands were moving around my back when suddenly Jai, Alia and Meera appeared and I detached myself from him even though I didn't want to.

Meera said in a mischievous tone "I think you guys need a room."

Jai said "So finally sorted?"

Both of us nodded. Alia said "You guys are so different but together you're perfect."

We looked at each other and gave each other a beaming smile. Rohan said "I think I am going to take her now. She seems pretty high and she needs sleep."

I said in a cheerful voice "I think we should all have another glass of bourbon rather."

Rohan got up and pulled me along and said "No. We are going home."

I don't remember how much how we reached his home but we did. He put me onto his bed and I pulled his hand so he cuddled up to me.

I said with a slight giggle "You know you can take the advantage of the situation right?"

He whispered "I wouldn't do that. I want you to be in your full senses."

The next morning I thought I would wake up with him wrapped around me, but he was nowhere.

I freshened up a bit when he walked in with two cups of coffee and said "It's good that I informed your parents you're here otherwise they would be worried."

I said immediately "You told them I was with you?"

He said "I didn't tell them the details. But my mum knows. She walked into the room to tell something and saw us like that. And that's how I woke up."

I replied feeling embarrassed "That's awkward."

He said "Not that much. Would be if you were naked!"

I hit him with a pillow and he laughed.

He said "I spoke to Raj. Today he was also in a good frame of mind."

I asked him "And what did he say?"

He replied handing me the coffee mug in my hand "Nothing much. I guess he will be fine with it in a while. I think even you should speak to him once."

He sat close to me and we both drank up the coffee and then he said "We need to go college today to complete that assignment."

I nodded. I don't know how he managed to look so fresh all the time. I bent forward and kissed him. We were still seated on the bed and I pulled his shirt collar and he was pretty onto me.

We continued for a while when he said "I think it's time to move way before I get carried away."

I giggled and he got up and walked into the bathroom saying "Time to bath." I went to the other room where I stayed when I was new here and there was already a pair of clothes kept there for me by Rohan.

I took a bath and walked outside the room when I saw Raj who was dressed up formally and on his way to work. He looked at me and walked towards me for a talk.