Chapter 6:You're a Part of Me!

Hey guys..anothr chptr fr u....ppse be patient if there is a delay in updating..i ll write as soon as i get time ..... vote ..comment n plse plse share ❤
All of us got out of Rohan's room so that he could get some rest. Uncle and aunty went home after speaking to Raj.

Jai came to me and asked me "What exactly happened?"

I told him a low voice "We had an argument and he drove away from my home and got hit."

He raised his eye brow and asked me "What did you tell him?"

I said feeling guilty "I almost shouted him for loving me. I knew it was my fault but it just got out after seeing Raj's video with Alisha."

I hugged him and he told me calmly "Please don't say anything like that to him. You know he loves you too much and it will take some time for him to get over it. It's not easy for him to see you with Raj. He told me that once while he was drunk."

I moved away and asked him instantly "What else did he tell you?"

Before Jai could say anything else, Raj interrupted our conversation and asked me "You need to eat, Angel. You haven't eaten anything."

Jai bid me good bye and left saying "I'll come here tomorrow to see him."

I told Raj "I am going to stay with Rohan till he is discharged. He needs me."

Raj said "I need you too. I need you to talk to me."

I said calmly "Fine. Let's go outside and talk. I can get back here soon before Rohan is awake and needs anything."

We walked towards the hospital parking lot and sat inside Raj's car. I told him straight on his face "I saw the video on the flash drive."

He said with a shocked reaction "You what?"

I said looking at my knotted fingers "After looking at the video I felt, I don't know you at all. You were so different before and you have changed so much."

I paused for a second breathing heavily and continued "You never got attached to any girl emotionally. Why me then? I've never even slept with you like any of them."

He said "I can't undo what I did, Angel. I regret what I have done but it all became a blur since you came by."

I interrupted him saying "I knew you were a playboy but looking at the video made me wanna hate you. I know none of us can help it. We just need to deal with it."

He said almost pleading "Never say that you hate me. I don't think I can tolerate that coming from you ever again."

He continued "I got my lawyers to speak to Alisha. She is going to take a paternity test today. The result will be out day after tomorrow and I am sure it's going to be negative."

I said "I feel you have changed yourself just for me. That's not fair to you. Can you be this way all the time just for me?"

He said cupping my face so that I would look at him "I want you. I would do anything in the world to be with you. It's not about the physical connect. It's about my heart."

I said "When I read about you or look at such stuff, its nothing like how you're with me. It's like a whole different person whom I don't like."

He said "I will make sure you never feel that way."

I said "Your video....it affected me a lot. I know I should be a supportive girlfriend regarding the paternity suit but I can't deny the fact that you did sleep with her."

He said "Can we please forget that?"

I said "Yes. But I need some time. I couldn't see you with someone else."

He said "It's going to be you always."

He said that but I had no reply to that. I knew he forgave me when I kissed Rohan but for me it was difficult or I was making it difficult.

He kissed me as usual. He bid me goodbye as I got out of the car and he drove away. I knew the paparazzi would be waiting for him outside the parking lot. It was his usual routine to be followed around.

I returned back to Rohan to find him sleeping peacefully.

I walked towards his bed and bent forward to caress his hair. I knew he didn't like me playing with his hair but I could do that when he was asleep.

I touched his cheek. He looked sweet. I felt sorry looking at his head injury. I felt responsible for it.

I whispered "I am sorry. It's all because of me. I wish I could help you through this. I wish I could love you the same way you love me. You're a big chunk of my life. You're a part of me."

I continued "I hope I can help you find love. I care too much for you, seeing you like this is painful."

I bent forward and gave him a peck on the cheek. I saw my lipstick mark and wiped it off smoothly so that he wouldn't realize the next day.

Then I moved towards the bed in the corner of his room and I slept there looking at him till my eyelids closed.

The next morning I woke up when the nurse came in. I decided to bunk the lectures for the next 3 days till Rohan was discharged.

The nurse said "Good morning. You need to wake up the patient so that we can help him clean up."

I freshened up a bit and walked towards Rohan's bed to wake him up. I touched him on his shoulder and called out his name "Rohan. Wake up."

The moment he opened his eyes, I said with a beaming smile "Good morning."

He tried getting up but his hand was plastered so I helped him in getting up. He went to the washroom and freshened up.

The nurse got his breakfast and placed it on the table. Before he ate, he asked me "Did you have breakfast?"

I nodded my head from side to side. He said "Then you need to eat too. Join me."

I said "I am not the patient. You need to eat."

He said raising his eye brow "But since I am requesting you're not supposed to deny."

I went and sat next to him and ate some bread butter from his plate.

The nurse came in and said "The food is for him, not you."

He replied to her "So I allowed her to have from my share."

The nurse said with a smile "I know sharing is cute and all for you young couples but you need energy so that you can be fine and get out from here." Rohan and I looked at each other with a confused expression.

Before I could clear her misunderstanding about us, she said "After you finish, you need to undress for a bath."

He finished eating after 10 minutes and we chatted.

The nurse came in again and said "You need to bath so that your dressing can be changed. I'll cover your plaster from getting wet." She put a plastic cover on the plaster and left.

Rohan got up from the bed and tried removing his shirt but he couldn't with his one hand so I stepped forward to help.

I helped him take off the shirt. I was looking at his abs, he was in great shape since the last time I saw him like that.

He said giggling "You don't need to help me take off my pants. I'll do that."

I punched him saying "I am not even interested."

He held my hand and said "I heard you last night. You don't need to be sorry for my accident. It was all my fault. Not yours..."

I looked at him with a blank reaction recalling my words.