Chapter 19:Next Level Fucked Up!

hey guys....hope u like this one..comment n vote on this one and chckout my new story "IT ALL STARTED WITH A THREESOME" ...saw VARUN DHAWAN this week....!!! Too happy and busy with excess work! Chckout JB's new album if u havent and the song above....!

His question hit me hard .Tears were tripping down my cheeks. I never felt so worse in my life. I realized I was trying to jump in two boats at the same time and it was the time for me to drown.

I got up and walked towards him. He was still looking away from me. He saw me approaching and looked at me.

I said with a pain in my voice "Please don't say that. None of this is anyone's fault except mine. It's all because of me and I am really sorry for it."

He said "Being sorry isn't going to help Tina. Not you, not me... not Raj either. Please I don't want to be rude..."

He paused for a minute and looked away again and said "So it's better if you leave for now. I am in no state to talk to you and neither is my brother."

I thought it was best to leave. I couldn't make it any better. This was the first time I felt alone even when the two people I loved were around me.

I wanted to hug him tightly but it was of no use at the moment since he wanted me to leave

I took my bag and before I could leave, he said "I texted Jai to pick you up. He will be here in 5. Don't go alone."

I heard him but I didn't care. I also wanted to get out of there since he didn't want me there. I walked out of his home. Thank god aunty or uncle weren't home otherwise they would ask me questions looking at my teary eyes.

While I was walking out towards the main gate through the lawn, I thought I was the one who started it. I was the one who didn't consider things seriously. Why did I have that night with Raj I thought!

And after that we suddenly broke up and then I got along with Rohan. Things went so fast that I didn't realize about others feelings except mine. Last night when I confessed to Rohan suddenly Raj blurted out what he felt.

I had fucked up the entire thing all by myself. How could I expect two brothers to be fine with dating the same girl? This was like next level fucked up situation.

I was really immature but this was the height of immaturity. I played around with two people's emotions just because I was unsure about mine.

Margaret called me from behind and I wiped my tears before she would notice. I turned towards her and she came with my phone in her hand.

She asked me looking at my face as she handed me the phone "What happened?"

I was in no state to answer. I took the phone from her hand and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see it was Jai. I couldn't control any longer. I hugged him tightly and started crying bitterly.

I don't know what Jai indicated to Margaret but I told him "Please take me form here."

He held on to me till his car and opened the door for me to sit and he came in from the other side. I didn't tell him anything until we reached to my apartment.

He asked me n number of times what happened on the way but I didn't tell him till I was in my room. I finally replied in a low voice "Raj and I had a talk which Rohan heard and Rohan questioned me if he was a rebound....."

Jai offered me his handkerchief to wipe my nose and I gladly accepted. I continued after wiping my nose "And he told me to leave....and he heard when Raj asked me that did I sleep with Rohan too! And I am feeling bad about myself..."