Chapter 10: Can u Ride?

Hey guys..this a prpr chptr..the earlier one was a filler..enjoy reading..❤❤❤..vote n comment.....

Two weeks passed. It was Rohan's birthday the next day. December arrived. Christmas time was coming!

Rohan was getting better. His head injury was cured and his hand plaster was taken off but still his physiotherapy was on.

I heard from Raj, mostly through texts and sometimes he called. He told me he got Alisha home so that he could slyly get a paternity test done from her again after being hopelessly generous to her.

I didn't understand why he needed to be so kind to her but I didn't like it at all. I was too angry at Raj and I felt I was loosing him.

I was constantly having mood swings, sometimes I cried over Raj and sometimes I was too distracted to even think about it.

Jai, the gang and me had already planned Rohan's birthday. We attended college that day and then we were at Jai's place to plan for Rohan's birthday when Rohan called.

"Hey" he said in a cheerful voice.

"Hey" I responded.

All the others including Jai gave me a sly smile. All of them thought there was something going on between Rohan and me since I was always with Rohan.

I didn't tell anyone about Raj and my situation. And even I was avoided thinking about it. It made me sad.

Rohan asked me "Wsup?"

I said in a low voice "Nothing. What about you?"

Rohan said instantly "Nothing much. I am getting bored actually. I was thinking to come over at your place."

I replied in a low voice as I knew the gang was listening to every word I said "I don't think now is a good time. I am a bit busy now."

Jai said in a low voice so that Rohan could hear "We are busy, Rohan."

That was enough for Rohan to understand we were planning for his birthday. Rohan replied in a happy way "OHH! Now I get it. Continue your planning. I will be waiting to see what you are going to give me."

I said "Then wait for it. Patiently!"

He said "Can I get a hint at least?"

I said in a loud voice "No! Just wait for it" and I kept the phone. And I turned around to see the entire gang looking at me.

I asked "What?" and I settled on the couch beside Meera.

Meera asked me "So what are you giving him?"

I said in a calm voice "I think you can ask Rohan when I give it to him. Till I give it to him, I am not telling anybody."

Jai said "Cmon! You can tell us."

I nodded my head from side from side. I told "Can we continue the planning? Cause I am not telling anything. Who is getting the cake?"

Piyush said "I am. Red velvet! Rohan loves that one."

I asked Jai "What about tomorrow's venue?"

He said "All done. Dinner, alcohol and music. I have spoken to Rohan's parents too. So that's done."

I said "So I guess all work done here. I need to go. I'll see you guys at midnight at his place."

Everyone nodded. I got out of there and started working on his gift.

At around midnight, I landed up at Rohan's place along with the gang. I went straight to Rohan's room trying to avoid Raj.

Rohan knew we would be there. Uncle and aunty joined us and we sang for him and cut the cake. Instead of feeding it to aunty, he bent and fed me the first piece.