Chapter 14: Doing Naughty Stuff, huh?

Hey guys..a very happy Diwali to you...do vote for this one n comment..I know the story is a bit hushed up but I will finish this one soon so that I can focus on my new story "It all Started with a Threesome!"...do check it out..n vote n comment as always...need your support!

I was in my PJ's since morning working for Christmas. Baking, decorating and packing gifts all alone. I usually worked for Christmas myself rather than assigning it to professionals.

Rohan helped me to buy gifts for everyone. It took me more than 2 hours to buys gifts for everyone- Jai, Raj, Arjun, mum, dad, Meera, Alia, Piyush and Rohan's parents.

After all that patience, I took him out for dinner. We went out to my favourite Indian cuisine restaurant and ordered.

I told him raising my wine glass to him "Thanks for tolerating me all day, picking up my shopping bags and not getting irritated."

He said cheerfully sipping the glass of wine "It's totally cool. You know you can make me do anything. You just have to say the word, my lady...."

I said with a slight giggle "My lady?"

He replied playfully "It's like the Game of Thrones effect." He paused for a minute and continued "By the way, what did you get for me?"

I said "You need to be patient enough and wait for it."

He said with a grin "Why can't you just give it to me?"

I said with a smile "Because it's not Christmas yet. You need to wait till 25th midnight. Just two more days."

He said searching in his jean pocket "I can't wait to give you my gift until Christmas Eve. So here it is."

He took out a small box and kept it in front of me. I took it in my hand excitedly and opened it. It was a diamond bow pendent with a chain.

I said instantly with a happy expression "It's really pretty. Thank you so much. I think it will look perfect with my New Years dress."

He said with a beaming smile "Glad you liked it."

He was being patient with me and I really appreciated it. Slow and steady was the best option. No rushing up things this time!

I said confidently "I and sure you will like my gift too. But I am not giving it to you until two days."

We were having our dinner when Rohan got a call from Jai. I looked at his phone and picked it up before he could answer.

I greeted him "Wsup? I thought you were with your boyfriend Jai. How come you called?"

He said "How come you picked up when it's not you're phone?"

I said immediately "How rude! I know you don't like it when I call Abhishek your boyfriend."

He said "It sounds weird but good. You know we are taking things slowly. By the way, spending the night with Rohan now? Doing naughty stuff huh?"

I whispered on a barely audible voice so Rohan wouldn't hear "No... Cmon. I am not like you. I don't look for a chance to jump into the bed like you do.

I paused for a moment and continued " You guys always think about this! We are having dinner FYI.Wait, I'll hand over the phone to Rohan."

I gave the phone to Rohan and they spoke for a while while I ate.He kept the phone and said "Jai and I are working on our Interiors project."

I said immediately "I thought you would help me wrap the gifts and stuff."

He said calmly "Sadly, I can't."