Chapter 20: Done with the Brawl?

hey guys another chptr fr u....i think the next or the next to next will be the last...so plse plse plse comment on this one..its a cliffhanger...so anything can happen...n btw...plse dont hate me for ending her up with my favourite.....its anyway going to be only one guy! N hear the song ...
n plse do chckout my other story "It All Started With a Threesome"

Raj's POV( Continued):

Both of us sat there and completed the drink. Rohan gulped the entire vodka in one sip. Keeping the class on the table with a thud, he said "I really don't know. Since you're the responsible one, I guess you know the answer...."

That was a typical taunt from the lil bro. I told him raising my eye brows "This time I don't know.... We all are dancing on her fingers..."

Rohan felt a bit affected by my statement but he didn't realize what I said was the truth. He got up from his seat and stood right in front of me and said "Don't say anything about her, bro... won't be good."

I replied with a grin "I care a lot more for her than you do. So better don't tell me anything Rohan..."

He said in a calm voice "But she has cared for me a lot.... even when she was with you... you do remember right.... "

I guess both of us were out of our senses. Both of us were hurt and hanging on the edge but still holding on.

He tried walking away but I had certainly lost it till since last night and I felt my life would be so much simpler if Tina would not go along with my own fucking brother leaving me.

I pulled away my hand from the glass and hit him hard aiming on the cheekbone and he got hit. He didn't fall but he lost his balance for a minute and abused loudly "What the fuck is wrong with you man!"

By now he was bursting with anger and he hit me back on the nose. We literally got into a physical brawl and both of us weren't ready to back down.

He said as he tried aiming for my cheekbone "Why did you have to speak out right now, when things were getting normal for Tina and me? You were already getting back to your fuck pad schedule. Then why now?"

I replied "Because she wanted me and then she didn't. And it all went away after she left. But my feelings for her didn't go away.."

He said "She knew I liked her and she just responded."

I replied in an angry tone "She fucking kissed you when she was with me."

He said "I liked her since the day I saw her bro. You can't just blame it all on me... you're the one with thousands of problems, exes, flings and one night stands not me."

We continued until blood was oozing out my nose and his lips. I hit him hard and this time he fell on the floor. It was like one of our childhood fights except this was a bit more violent.

I stopped right there and instead of hitting him, I offered him my hand and he took it. At the end of it, we were bros and we had to come up to a solution.

I cleaned up the blood coming out of my nose and he was wiping the blood off of his lips. He said "Done with the brawl? As always you won..."

"I don't think I won this time Rohan. She left me to be with you and she already understood her liking for you when she was with me" I said in a sad tone.

Rohan replied "I don't feel the same. I feel I was just there when she thought you were a bit difficult to deal with and being her immature self she didn't couldn't deal with the pressure."

Raj said "I think you should give her a chance."

I got a call from the office and I excused himself and walked away from Rohan.