A Demon's Hidden Memory of Solitude

"After all.. He will be shackled back by his own instincts.."
~Unknown

My eyes slowly opened as I became conscious. My sight was blurred as I blinked. Sunlight directly hit my eyes and blinded me even more. As I adjusted I saw that I was outside and just like my last dream I couldn't move my body.
The body sat up and glanced from right to left. To the right there was a city with a lot of movement and people, while to the left it was quiet and barren. The body moved towards the left and walked towards the empty land. From the change in my body height, I seemed to be at an older age then my last dream, maybe ten to twelve.
As I was walking there was a loud crumbling noise that followed a massive explosion. I was drawn to the sound and like a magnet I ran to the sight at inhuman speeds.

This speed was never possible for me to achieve, so am I in some random dream?

As I arrived at the site boulder sized shrapnel was still falling. A large building seemed to have been bombed. My body jumped up into the air, and as I was forced to look down, the people could be considered the size of kittens. I was at least 30 feet in the air. None of the people seemed to have noticed me jump into the air. My body kind of glided in the air while I surveyed the area.
A large screech filled the air and echoed throughout the city. A glare floated in the sky off in the distance. My eyes seemed to focus in on it as a target. I fell to the ground at a terrifying speed but landed without problem. Then, like before, I was sent running as fast as a bolt of lightning. I swear it took but a second to arrive under the glare that seemed to be miles away.
I looked down to see a sword stashed on my hip. I moved my hand onto the handle and jumped...
A second explosion occurred and the building next to me started to crumble. My body used the falling cement as boosters and I sent myself flying into the air. As I started to go into a gliding motion, something caught my eyes.
It seemed to be some type of large deformed dog. It was about as tall as a adult and had brown fur that was short, with three glaring eyes that pierced like daggers and four long tails. Its muscle structure seemed screwed up, and blood leaked out of its mouth.
I felt my hand move and pull the sword out. The blade was jet black, with a circuit-like line that glowed red up the middle of the blade. A beast-like image flared out of the hilt. It looked demonic and destructive, but disappeared into thin air.
The beastly dog sniffed at the air as the image disappeared. It stopped and a huge roar echoed throughout the city. The deformed dog grew larger, skin snapping off showing all its muscle and some bone, before reappearing in a reddish color. Flames flew out of its mid back and mouth, and it's back began to show a high degree of burns. Blood began to slide down its side and bumps formed over the origin of the blood.
I, myself, felt like I was going to puke, but the body I was in didn't seem to be the least disgusted. In fact I didn't feel a hint of anything. The howls ended and snarls replaced it.
The dog, who I considered to be satan at this point, fell to the ground and landed stumbling. I came down like a rocket and left a small crater.
With sword in hand I charged the creature. I swung at its head. As the black sword was about to land a devastating blow, the hell hound clamped the sword in its teeth. I used this to increase my speed as I turned and landed a kick into its ribs. The creature let out an incredible screech and backed off. I landed on the ground with the black sword still in hand.
The beast went into a rage, thrashing about breathing fire on everything within a hundred foot radius. I charged again, but as I got closer a paw slashed at me and I was hit. I felt as if I were thrown into lava for two seconds and heated nails dug into my leg.
My body got up and started to transform. I heard bones crunching as I shifted and grew. Black long hair flowed in front of my face that then thickened to white before retracting to my body. My head looked down, and I saw a giant snow white paw. In a tall building next to me the tall flat glass showed a reflection. A large winter fox with three tails and golden eyes was staring back.