The Rescue of a Coward

The blanket of black that covered my body rustled in the wind as I ran. The night sky still lingering with the moon high, cloudless and starry. The bright cars that every so often passed me took no notice of my presence.
My red gaze peered at the glossy lights of a city. The city of my only memories. Paw after paw, I found my way through streets and walkways, in search of my home. The image of a two story building falls into my sight as I ran. The ugly red brick that piled to build a structure, low laying grass formed the yard along patches of white trying to hide the layers of green.
My motion yielded to the image. My breath short from the run. Miles, it had to be. Through the hour of pacing I began to form a plan. The plan immediately fell apart to common sense.
As I stopped at the front, I reverted to human, the shadowy cloth still latched onto my body. I place my hand in my pocket for the phone and I turn it on with a small pressure. A jolt of electricity was sent through my body, leaving me paralyzed. The electricity coursed throughout my body. As I stood there, a hand creeps along my face from behind. A soft sensation filled my cheek and a smooth voice of a woman whispered into my right ear, "The boy who plays human, the one from legends. I'd love to play a game. You're player one, she's player two. Expect a third to join soon. Be wary of the alluring whispers in their eyes. Don't let a lovely appearance fool the demon in them.."
The hand was then slowly retracted to the body behind me and the jolts stop. I quickly turn, scanning the vicinity. My heart thumped, it exercised the feeling of pain as I stood there in the doorstep of my home. Upon entering, taking note to the words said, I jump up the fourteen steps to get to my room and entered, Volcanic was already set to transfer.

"Rysen, what took you so long?"

I ignored the question and set the phone onto a cable to the tower. As I waited for the transfer to complete the sound of silence sounded. My eyes shifted across the tattered room, bloodied glass, torn bed, and scratched wall. What exactly happened...
A voice sounded from my phone, "All set, I just need to read your signature. Please move the front camera over your body."

My arm slowly motioned the camera over my body, Volcanic focused in and out. The breeze of a biting wind blew through the window. I lowered the camera to the feet, a small alarming sound echoed off the walls.

"What? That's odd.." The electronic voice.

I heard a beep to signify the ending of the scan, the black coat I wore was blown as I jumped through the already broken window.

"What is?" I asked, landing.

"Your biometric status.. It's different from before. It's not Oshigon, but something similar. It has the ability to shape shift and manipulate bodily movement."

"We'll go over that later, can you track down Rain's location."

"Hmm? What are you talking about?"

I shrug and begin to walk through the formal night, "Remember the room, she was taken from it."

"She may not be alive then, here let me upload a program to your phone."

I paced onward through the neighborhood, past small homes and roaming cars. It was aimless and impatient.

"Ok, please open your phone and search Igon Pro." Volcanic instructed.

I open the phone and type the letters in. A small fox head painted black with a white box behind it appeared as a app. I then tapped the icon, leaving my phone in a black screen.

"Ok, once in please proceed to the status segment." He paused. "Wait, she's not here.. She's dead.."

I froze, "What?!" The black screen disappeared and five options appeared. I immediately go to the status.