Aching, Suffering, and a New Side to Tears

Rain's prospective, sorry this chapter will be short.

I stared.. I shivered.. I felt.. I broke.

In the night, I saw the boy who released my heart from the weighing pain of full suffering being ripped apart by a hatchet. Again and again the blade fell onto the same part of the boy. His heart.. His kind, kind, kind heart.
My heart sunk.. My eyes drew wide with horror as it sunk in.. The death of the boy who saved me, it sunk in, scratching its icy claws at my chest. I felt my blood turn cold.
My old general rises from Rysen's body and walked away to talk with the lady who wielded a blood cover scythe. I just stared at the body and dropped to my knees letting the chains hold my body up. Tears fell from my eyes at a rapid rate, my heart ached to be beside the boy.. To nurse him back to health, to return him back to life. Why did he come to help me.. Why..
I tugged at the chains slightly, they broke immediately. My eyes broke into more tears as I raised my hands to my face as they burned with a blue fire. My voice whimpered, "I'll be right there, you'll be fine.."

I melted the chains on my legs and neck with my boiling hands. With widened eyes a smile rose, "You'll be fine."

I stood up and walked calmly to the boy who laid dead. I reached his body and sat next to it, putting his head onto my lap. I brought my hand to his chest which was torn and broken. The flaming hand ran over his chest creating a new layer of skin that made his body look fixed.

"Come on, breath, you idiot." My voice cracked joyfully.

A minute passes, "Oh, you're greedy, you want my blood too." I said with a smile as tears began to grow at my eyes again.

I drew the throwing knife from the patch in his necklace like container. My arm immediately brought the blade to the other. My hand still in flames went to cut at my skin but, the blade returned to the container before I could draw blood. I grabbed the blade from the small container once more and jabbed it painfully into myself.
Blood leaked from my shoulder as the blade left my hand to return to its master. As the blood fell, it covered the emblem of the Stargazer King contract. It burned.. The contract burned as it dissipated from my hand, as blood leaked onto the boy's cheek.
I brought my hand to my face, the emblem of the fire fox half gone and still disappearing. The tears that grew at the base of my eyes fell. Fell as a frown turned my fake act to reality. I watched as the contracted emblem dissipate to nothing and the collar on my neck following its disappearance.. All physical existences of our contract faded..

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I started to whimper, in my own animal way. Looking up I met a wolf's mask, "I'm sorry.." The woman said, "I can't let you grieve any longer, I must take him.."

I smelt a flowery aroma on her. I then, threw my body over him as a shield, growling at the woman, "Why do you hold his scent! Did you betray him!"

Her body flinched before replying, "Yes.. I did." The icy reply turned my tears cold.

She reached out just for me to smack her hand away from Rysen's body, "Don't touch him!" I yelled.

"He fought to the end for you.. Why did he?!" She seemed to hold anger with her last sentence, "He could have lived! He would have.." She punched the ground beside her, "Why did he fight?!"

I widened my eyes as I saw a tear fall to the ground from behind her mask, "I didn't want to betray him! He gave me a name.. He gave me what felt like a meaning to this hellish world we live in! Why did he chose to fight?! He was so young.. So unskilled, so pointless.. But he gave me a meaning.. A stupid name that he thought of on the spot.." She scolded herself.

I whimpered. I let tears fall endlessly with the woman next to me. The general was nowhere to be seen, so we sat there.. Her, crying softly holding back tears of hatred for herself, and me, who cried without restraint.

The woman rises and picks Rysen's body up, "He tried so hard to protect you, don't hold it against him for not hearing your screams when I captured you.."

I went to stand but stumbled back down. My hands, now free of fire, reached after the woman who strides quickly into the trees and bushes. Rysen.. Why did you come for me..? Why..