2, 9, 10, 1, 64, 0. The Deciphering of Rain's Date

We are back to Rysen folks. This may be confusing for a while. It's kinda hard to write these scenes. The format is weird and annoying to mess with.

I laid with the defenseless and terrified girl, who searched for something to believe in. Something to have hope in... All I can do now, is protect her with my life..

It's odd.. It's only been six days, since we first met each other but, we are so close. We lean on each other for support so quickly with complete trust. We understand each other with ease and protect one another.

She wrapped her arms around my chest and mumbled a, "Thank you."

I patted her head and replied softly, "I'm sorry I'm so weak.."

With that I shifted my body towards the girl and closed my eyes. The warmth of the girl beside me drowned my scared mind.
The void of black reached for my heart and I fell into a slumber. I awaited the hums. The hums that called for information. I focused my thoughts onto Rain.

Hilt's voice interrupted my focus, "You really want to save her... Don't you?"

"Yes and sorry, I won't be stopping by to see the scythe."

"That's fine but.. You're torturing yourself every time you watch her death. When it worked at random, at least you could maintain a stable reality but, if you force a connection to a certain death that will be certain insanity.. And by what I can tell.. You are going to watch her death several times.. This will drive you mad." She said with a worried voice.

"I know but, what they did to her.. What they are going to do to her before her death.. I can't allow that! Especially now that she trusts me." I replied.

"Do you love her?" She asked.

I was slapped by her sudden question. Do I love her? I wouldn't call this love.. It's a simple notion of wanting to protect her.. Right? I couldn't have fallen for her in these few days.

"Your hesitant to answer? You can't decide on whether or not you love her. I'll answer for you. Your thoughts are right. You don't exactly love her but, now that you know parts of her painful past your instincts want to protect her. Your father was right to name you Rysen Shackle.. Always will you be shackled back by instinct. You don't know the truth about yourself because your instincts hide it from you because... Once you find yourself.. Nothing will be the same in your eyes." She sighed. "I forgot you were a weird one.. I guess you will be ok upon returning. See you soon."

"Thank you, Hilt. I'll see you later." I answered calmly.

Hilt's thoughts disappeared and I heard hums enter the silence. Once again I focused on Rain. Her cold stare when we first meet, her smile that was filled with joy.. Her golden eyes, her pain. The black, bed head hair and finally her saddened face of trembling fear.

The black void bursted to a white and a number sequence read before me.

2-9-10-1-64-0

January, 1st, 2016- sequence 1

My eyes opened to be facing my own face. I heard nothing as my mouth moved speaking to Rain, the body I was in. A anger over ran me and Rain bursted off. Suddenly I clipped forward to where Rain was being pinned to a wall by a giant man. He wore a hooded cloak that resembled Rain's before I cut it in half. His face was too shaded for me to see it.
Wait... This is different from last time. Did her death change? The first time I saw her die was a quick flashing image of a child stabbing Rain. This is a giant man.. What the hell?!
My head started to feel as if it were splitting. My vision separated from Rain's and I was viewing as a different entity. My eyes widened as I saw Rain's lower cloths ripped and tattered. The brute like man took his dagger and ran it across the silver winged hoodie. Rain face was filled with tears and it seems she was calling out for something. The hoodie fell to the ground torn.
With only the tattered jeans and T-shirt the man tore his hood off. His face was filled with rage. He shouted at the tear filled Rain and brought the knife to her throat. I swear I caught a glimpse of a smile as the dagger penetrated her neck. Blood leaked to the ground of the darkened ally. The smile still on Rain as if she had been the victor.
My head started to go berserk. Pain filled me and suffocated my mind. I smacked myself. I can't let myself go now.. I knew she was going to die.. Focus on the target.
I inched closer to the now dead body and the man who looked as if he was hysterically laughing at the sky. I looked at his face. My vision collapsed before I got a good look. I returned to the black void. The hums still ready to send me back.