Chapter 1

LULLABY.

Something Extraordinary 

Dedication

This book is dedication to  all my loved once including my beloved parents, my sis and my best friends and to all the people in every part of this world who love me and who I love and who have supported me in numerous ways to make this book a success.

This is the first book I thought of writing. Its goner be interesting as you read it, English isn’t my mother tongue so if there are any grammatical or spelling error please forgive me for those.

Hope you will like it

Love ya

Xoxoxoxo

Vote or comment J

                                            Chapter 1

Secret meeting

“Ouch” I groaned when a slight wave of warmness went through my body and I had to wake up though it felt as if my eye lids were so very heavy. Then I realized my laptop was on my lap and its hotness made me feel burning on my body. I was researching lately about this topic that I really wanted to know more and more about. Its about magicians.

The part of the world where I live in there are two different groups of people according to my knowledge they are  magicians who are people that are chosen from birth and ordinary human beings like ME. Well magicians have a secret life away from us normal people, which makes me more and more interested on finding about them day by day.

  Now that I’m up and don’t feel like sleeping again. I checked the time and DAMN it’s still 2.00 am and the time made me feel so much hungry as if I have not ate in ages. So I had to make my way to the refrigerator to get something to eat which was in my room since in staying at my university apartment  

Suddenly when I looked out through the window near the refrigerator a very fast moving car with many cars following it caught to my vision. Which made me wonder who would want to hurry so much in late night? And in an empty street? It made me think more deeply and I knew it can’t be robbers because robbers will not have guard following them. Then the only thing that came to my mind was they should surely be magicians.

 Because according to rumors I hear, though they are true or not I have heard that magicians keep meeting late at night to avoid causing trouble to normal human begins. Then I looked more carefully though they were driving so very fast to confirm my prediction, and I saw a red flag with a gold wand printed on it on the side of a car which made me confirm that I was right

I have never ever in my entire life seen a single magician or may be I have. but I cannot recognize them specifically from normal humans because they don’t show them selves much in the day time and stay away from normal people like us and live in a separate part of our country mostly surrounded by forests and woodlands and also they disguise themselves when they have to appear in front of normal people for any particular reason.

Only high classed billionaires and president of our country get to meet up with the head of the magicians’ and that is also in 6 years time, when the new president is elected in our country. This is because the newly elected person needs to take his oat to be the new president in front of the head of magician as well. During this time high class billionaires tend to make it an opportunity to meet up with the head of magicians and make deals to protect the normal human kind from bad evil magicians who only use their magic to get power, immortality and to rule this country and may be the even  world .