Chapter 6

Chapter 6

MY WORST NIGHTMARE

***************MOTHERS POINT OF VIEW*****************

“Harold, are you sure you want to do this? I really can’t live without my girl!” I panicked

“Magi….. This is too dangerous than we think. She will lose control over her self and you will never know where she will end up. It’s a both risk for us as well as for her.” he noted

“What do we know about her condition? Do we have any experience of handling and reacting in a situation like this? Well I don’t! If YOU do, keep her with you and take care of her! I'll be long gone by that time when you realize that your decision isn’t the right one. Don’t make you and Adriana regret about her life just because of the fact that you can’t let her go to someplace that she deserves to be” he went on explaining.

“Harold, try to understand me. I’m her mom. I took care of her and let her grow up to be who she is right now…how can I do this? Don’t be a heartless father she's your daughter as well.” I added

“Do you want to do something illegal and risk your life as well? True, I’m her dad but I’m doing this for her own good. Don’t you see that? Don’t you want to see her safe and happy in some place in this world than dieing right in front of your own eyes not knowing what powers she has and how to use them.

Don’t destroy her life. DON'T DO THAT TO HER IF YOU REALLY LOVE HER” Harold pulled me close to him and put his arms around my shoulders and hugged me tight. And wiped out all my tears. I couldn’t stop crying even in his warmth. I really loved my girl and I couldn’t make a tough decision, like this specially about her.

“I love her too magi... I do. But don’t you see that is she shows weird sign. And it rare to find people show these signs at this age. And it’s more risky for us.” He explain

“I understand you Harold but how can I live anymore knowing that will lose her forever. And all theses sweet memories will be killing me from inside. “I groaned

“I know what you are trying to say. It’s the same for me as well. But someday didn’t we know that this was goner happen? Didn’t we expect her to leave us? So we should be well prepared by now to face this. This is the best option. ” he added which made me cry more and feel guilty even at the same time.

“Let her know about this before her holidays finishes. so she can get prepared and ill make necessary arrangements” Harold said trying hard to not to let his eyes show the pain hidden in his heart and soul… and stood up and walked away leaving me in the garden swing crying for hours…

***************ADRIANA’S POINT OF VIEW******************

I was watching my parents acting so weird around me lately. I saw all the fake smiles on their faces since I got back to Australia. Especially seen my mom crying, when ever she was alone in her room. But pretends that she is so fine when I asked her if something is wrong.

This is a wound inside my heart to see my mom crying and dad quiet, not active and fun like the good old days. I surely know that something is terribly wrong just by seen them to cry and go insane about some problem. May be it’s something they cannot tell me but I really love to see them happy at least making me a reason.

It was two weeks since I got back to my home and now in feeling much better than I used to. My arms all back to normal and my stitches were cut off last week.

While I was spending my time alone at home, I had to face few water troubles as well. But I tried hard to not to focus much on it a bring more meaning less problems into my head and i get sick thinking about them. So I ignored them as much as I could. Staying at home for two and half months wasn’t an easy task for an adventurous girl who mostly travels like me.