chapter 2

Chapter 2

Finally! Holidays

“Adri... “I heard some voices from far away

“Adriana! Wake you girl you have been sleeping for hours!”  They shouted

I finally could recognize their voices. Its Sammy and Alex. But I refuse to open my eyes, because I felt like my whole body was hammered by some heavy metal, after what happened today early in the morning and I felt so much more sleepy.

But I had no option other than at least answer them, because I felt a very sad and worried tone in my girlfriends’ voices.  But I wasn’t surprised to see them in my room even after I locked it today morning since they a spare key to my room.

“Guys’……. guys I’m fine. I’m up…. I’m up.”  I murmured opening my eyes slowly.

“You know what time it is?”  Alex shouted

“And where the hell did you go last night without even telling us yesterday morning or even night before we went to sleep! Rather than at around 2 am o so? “Sammy yelled

“You think we do night duty providing security for the university at that time staying up? You now how much worried we were?” They both started complaining nonstop and I only had to listen to them because they will never know what I went through

“Oh gosh!  Please guys can you’ll p lease give me a break??”  I shouted at them then .that made them lock there mouths for a while.

“Guys I’m sorry ill tell u everything that happened.” I promised.”But before everything can anyone tell me what time it is?”

“Its 11.30 am women!” Sammy confirmed

“Shit 11.30 am? Are you guys serious” I cried.

“Yes that we were all been tiring to tell to you all this time” They noted

I never sleep for this long even after going for night out with my besties. I felt guilty

“God! Please help me to get dressed for the next lecture guys? “I asked them

Then only realized.  That I was still in my black tight dress, that I wore last night which had confused my friends even more, because I hardly sleep with tight dresses .because other than a comfy nightdress I never fall a sleep.

I quickly removed and threw my dress away not minding my manners for the fact that there are only girls in the room and that I was too late.

Then I ran to the bathroom to have a very good and a warm water shower. It only took few seconds and when I came out, my girlfriends had already kept a nice Red silky off-shoulder short top and a denim shirt from my closet that that top and skirt, I haven't worn in ages. I was surprise hear that they took them from my closet. We go shopping a lot and buy too many clothes that even I forget the clothes I have bought.   

I really didn't want to go out of my room. Because I was so confused about the elderly man Letting me go today, after me been a very bad girl and after doing something very much illegal.  What made him let me go like that so easily?  That was one question that troubles me in my mind all the time. And also I was a little bit worried about his sarcasm saying that I will need him someday. Whatever. 

 “Ouch” I groaned

The eyeliner pencil hit right into my eye while I was getting dressed. Sammy and Alex both turned and looked at me moving their concentration away from the individual work they were doing.

“ADRI!!!!”  both of them shouted with amazement and looked at me with a shock.

“Hahahahahhahahahhahahah” they started laughing their lungs out.