Chapter 10

"Will, are you sure I can use your credit card to go shopping?" I ask, really concerned because I know Lexi will have me buying as much clothing as possible.

"Of course it's fine! Buy as much as you would like, and don't worry about it. Just have fun okay Soph?" He says and gives me a quick pat on the head. He goes to leave but before he does he says "and be safe Sofie I don't want any accidents!"

"Yes sir, and thank you so much!" I salute to him then meet Lexi at my car.

"You all set and ready to go Ms. 'I have my step-dad wrapped around my little finger'?" She says sarcastically, laughs then gets in on the passenger side of the car.

I stick my tongue out at her and hop in the drivers side, "It's not my fault I have irresistibly cute looks that make people love me at first sight!" We both die laughing knowing how untrue that statement really is. Once we settle down from laughter I ask, "So where are we headed to?"

"A mall, I will give you the directions you just drive." She says enthusiastically.

"Aye Aye captain!" I say giggling and begin the drive. I'm not really sure how good she is at giving directions but I guess I have to trust her.

Surprisingly we made it here with no mishaps and this place is beautiful. It's and outside strip mall, and they have really nice outlets here. We hop out of the car and Lexi drags me to almost every store there. The first is Voctoria secret, and surprisingly that is my favorite store. I am able to get bathing suits and a ton of matching underwear. Nothing makes a girl feel prettier than a great pair of underwear. Well that's what my mom says anyway...

We have a very successful day, I get over 14 dresses, around 16 skirts, a ton of shirts, and a bunch of short shorts. Sure my new wardrobe is slightly on the revealing side but I look no where near as bad as Ashley and the rest of the sluts, see my outfits actually hide my private areas while they just allow their boobs to flop around. Granted it's not like my boobs could flop around anyways because I'm a size A cup... But I wouldn't allow that to happen if I was a bigger size. While we were at the mall I got my hair done, Lexi practically forced me to get a bunch of velvet red streaks in my hair, and to be honest it looks really pretty.

The drive home is nice because we get to relax our legs. Excuse me but a whole day of walking is exhausting! Lexi and I reach my house and go to my room to box up my old clothes, I don't want to get rid of them since I will mostly likely use them in the future when our plans are over. We place all of the boxes in the ginormous attic and fill the rest of the closet with my new clothes. Sure some of my old clothes are still in the closet but they had to pass Lexi's "test" in order for them to stay in there... And let me tell you, she is one strict clothing critic.

"Ugh." Lexi grunts as we flop onto my bed, "Finally we're done. Can we please get some ice cream now?" She groans.

"Sure, let me just nap for a little bit." I say as I begin to shut my eyes and lay my head on a pillow.

"No!" Lexi shakes me furiously, "you can't nap before ice cream! Once you wake up from the nap you won't want any! Come on let's go now!" She begs.

"Fine... You win Lexi, lets go." I slowly rise from the bed and slump my way down the stairs. When we make it to the kitchen and see that my mom is making smoothies.

"You girls want any smoothies?" She asks us. Who could ever resist a smoothie? Especially having a smoothie with ice cream, mmmm!

"Of course!" Lexi and I scream at the same time then giggle.

"Oh and Sofia, Alpha Renalds called and said he wanted to meet up with you Tuesday and talk to you about the whole process of being welcomed into the pack! So make sure your ready for that." She says and makes a smoothie for both Lexi and me. I grab the ice cream from the freezer and Lexi grabs the spoons and smoothies.

"Thanks mom! And I won't forget, thanks for telling me!" We run up the stair with all our things and enter my room. We sit down in front of my huge flat screen tv and sigh in relief. "Finally we can enjoy ourselves. I'm never shopping again..." I complain.

"Oh come on it wasn't that bad Sofie! It was actually kind of enjoyable. And imagine the reactions you will get from Jayden! Oh and by the way, you will be running with me after school or before school everyday in wolf form and we will start training for fights." She states with her head held up high, excuse me, I don't remember agreeing to this!

"But I never agre-" I get cut off by a very stern looking Lexi.

"We will be training, I'm really good Sofia don't worry, my dad is the head of the training facility so I have learned from the best! He is also the best fighter in the pack, well except for the alpha, the beta and their sons..." She says trailing off. "Well anyway we begin tomorrow, it's up to you whether we do it before or after school."

I ponder this for a moment and decide, "let's do it after school so I don't have to shower in the morning after the run."

"Good choice!" She reaches for the vanilla ice cream and digs her spoon in and begins to eat. With a full mouth she says, "so what movie do you wanna watch?"

I grab the banana ice cream and dig into that, "How about we watch John Tucker Must Die?"

She squeals in excitement and nearly tosses her ice cream onto the floor, "I love John Tucker Must Die!" I place down my ice cream and put the movie into the built in DVD player on the flat screen.

The rest of our night just consists of us eating and watching a couple of chick flick movies, Lexi decides to sleep over since she has her school stuff and wants to help me get ready in the morning. Tomorrow will be the start of something completely new. And hopefully people will like the new and improved me.