Decisions

*Chris' Point Of View*

This isn't happening, it couldn't be happening. Ghosts aren't real, there was no clear evidence of them and only became relevant because people who wanted to scare someone on Halloween could pretend to see one in a cemetery. So how is it that we're communicating with Hannah through a fucking Ouija board? the planchette was going berserk, spelling out the word "Betrayed" and just after "Killed." Just then Abby stood up and bolted out the room, while Ash stated crying and freaking out.

"I'm sorry, I am so sorry!!" Cried Ash, desperation and remorse clear in her expression.

"Guys, guys... What do they mean?" Josh seemed to be pain.

"Ask them what happened. It's the only way to know. Ask them, Ash!" It was up to me to keep calm, Abby left, Ash was freaking out, and Josh seemed to be in a sort of catatonic state.

"Okay, who killed you?" Ash looked at the ceiling as nothing happened and grew more desperate. "Hannah, who was it?!"

The planchette started moving again, and this time i was making fucking sure all my attention was on it. it spelled out the word "Library."

"The library, maybe there's something in the library?" I asked, looking uncertainly at Ashley, but she looked as confused as I was. The planchette moved again, this time going with a much shorter word, "Proof."

"proof, maybe there's proof... And we should probably take a look." I was trying real hard to make my brain work at this point.
"In the library?" questioned Ash, but I didn't get to respond; the board started shaking violently and the planchette flew across the room, making Ashley scream out in fear. Then we heard a shriek coming from out in the hallway and Josh and I ran, recognizing the voice as Abby's instantly.

The first thing I noticed was that Abby was on the floor shaking uncontrollably and pointing at the end of the hallway with a shaky hand. I went over to her as fast as I could and attempted to calm her down.

"What happened?" I knelt down in front of her and asked. When I got no response, I shook her shoulders lightly, forcing her to look at me and come back to her senses a little.

"I saw... She was... I think I just saw Hannah's ghost, Chris. She was going towards the library. I don't know what to do, I'm so scared." she kept glancing towards the end of the hallway, as if the apparition was going to come back.

"Hannah, Hannah said there was proof of who killed her in the library. Chris thinks we should go check it out." Ashley looked like she really did not want to do this, but had to. She'd do anything for her friends.

"This just proves it further." Abby looked at me with an unreadable expression then looked back towards the hallway. At least she wasn't shaking like a chihuahua anymore.

"You know what? No. This is bullshit. This isn't real..." He looked at all of us with pleading eyes, and I felt the urge to just tell him that this was all just a stupid prank, but none of us would ever do that to him.

"Josh, I swear to God, we don't know what's going on." Ashley spoke for the group, begging Josh to believe her with her gaze.

"Listen... I don't, I don't know if you think messing with me is somehow going to help me deal with my grief or whatever, but this is not cool." His words stabbed through my chest. Did he actually believe we would do something this low?

"Josh, no! You were the one who wanted the spirit board remember?" Abby looked physically wounded and depressed by what Josh said.

"No, this is bullshit! You guys are full of it!" With that said, Josh looked at all of us one last time, turned the other way and left hastily. Abby immediately got up and followed him, any attempts Ashley and I did to stop her were ignored completely. I stood up and meant to follow them, but the event that happened with the spirit board stopped me. Abby was probably with Josh, talking to him about what just happened, I needed to see if any of this was actually true.