You Reap What You Sow

*Emily's Point Of View*

*This part gets a little hot-n-heavy for like two seconds. I'm improvising on Em's role just for this part to fit my story, the story will follow the game again after this. Really sorry.*

I was so much better off with Matt, I knew that, but seeing Jessica with Mike made my blood boil. That fucking bitch claimed to be my friend a year ago, claimed to be on my side, but she ended up being the one to dig her nasty little claws on my man. What I would give to go back a year ago and just ignore her skanky ass when she suggested that prank. Hannah didn't deserve that, no one does. I glanced over at Matt and hugged him closer, I just want to forget.

We were in one of the bedrooms of the house, having been shooed away by Josh when I got in that fight with Jess. Her insults echoed in my mind and I couldn't help but smirk, she was dumber than she looked if she actually thought those looks were gonna last her a lifetime. Matt eyed me curiously and I just kissed him, no need to bring that whole ordeal back up with him.

His body tensed up but quickly relaxed when my arms slowly slid around his shoulders. Matt wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, intensifying the kiss. My tongue traced his bottom lip and my hands trailed down his shoulders to his chest. I tugged on his Letterman jacket and he instantly took it off, helping me get off my jacket next. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, wanting nothing more than to just forget everything and be with him. He carried me to the bed and let himself fall on his back, with me on top. I straddled his waist and took my turtleneck off, making Matt stare at me with lust filled eyes.

He sat up and took his shirt off, kissing me more passionately and holding the nape of my neck. I moaned at his touch and pressed myself closer to him. There was nothing in the world but us right now. Matt lay back on the bed and pulled me down with him, never breaking off the kiss. His hands caressed my back lightly and slowly unclasped my bra. I trailed kisses on his jawline and neck as he slid the bra off and moaned as his hands slowly trailed down my shoulders.

Matt was gentle, yet passionate, something that always drove me insane. He treated me like I was fragile and right now I needed that. I rolled us around so that he was now on top, my hands playing with his hair and my legs on either side of him. He trailed light kisses from my chin, to my jawline and down my neck. Matt whispered sweet nothings into my ear, his warm breath caressing my body gently. He knew how to tease me, and I loved it. My legs wrapped around his waist again, wanting him desperately, when the noise stopped us.

It was a scream coming from outside, a gut wrenching scream of someone in pain. Matt and I instantly sat up and looked at each other. Without a word I got dressed quickly and walked out of the room and down the stairs, Matt right behind me. The living room was empty and cold, no sign of anyone in sight, except for Abby's beanie laying on the couch and a cold draft coming from the entrance. We walked out the door and instantly noticed the blood on the snow, it looked recent.

I couldn't hesitate, there was no time. Abby could be in danger and Matt and I were the only ones who could find her in time to save her. There was what appeared to be a trail of blood leading to the cable car station and I quickly followed it with Matt right behind me. There was so much blood, and Abby was so small. Is she even alive still? I couldn't imagine that, I wouldn't. I was sick of all the loss involving Josh and this stupid lodge. I hurried my step and about halfway there the blood just stopped.

"What the fuck?" Matt was just as confused as I was as we looked around desperately to see if we could find any other sign of Abby's whereabouts.

We were giving up the search when Matt found a little side trail that went deeper into the forest. It was hard to see, but something that appeared to be blood was smeared across the trail. Matt kept on walking without hesitation, but I thought about it. Was this even her blood? She could have attacked him and run away, meaning this blood probably belonged to whoever attacked her and we were walking right into a trap. That didn't eliminate the bigger possibility though, and I couldn't take any chances.