Chapter 3

This song is awesome. ^^ And this girl is really good at singing. I like this more than the actual song. I added it because I thought it was appropriate, just because it matches the book title. Moving on...
Aphmau's POV

Memories.

They won't go away.

I want to wake up to the smell of Zoey's pancakes.

I want to see Levin and Malachi again.

I want to see Garroth again.

I want to go home.

I woke up with a groan. No sunlight was coming in through the walls, except for the tiny hole we made yesterday.

"Morning!" Ezra chirped and I groaned. My dreams had kept me in an unstable slumber all night.

"Not a morning person are you?" Ezra chattered on, and then she looked at me. "Oh, you want to know how everyone in your home village is doing, right? I also have the power to shape shift things, and to show people anywhere in the past or present. Would you like me to show you how your village is doing?" I nodded.

She placed her hand on my forehead. All at once I saw it all.

The village was silent. Nobody spoke. They all thought I was dead. Malachi and Garroth were taking it especially hard. Malachi is angry and Garroth barely leaves his room. I call out, but they can't hear me, and I know it.
Then I was back in the wall.

I looked up. Ezra was looking at me with concern. I sit up from the hard ground, and I begin to cry.

-----Time Skip 😉-----

After I had calmed down, I began to help Ezra make the hole in the wall bigger. It was getting to be big enough to fit small rocks through.

One day, Ezra came up to me.

"Hey. I know you want to get home. If you want, you can leave the wall now. I can't because I'm bound to O'khasis and all, but if I shape-shift you into an insect or something, you can fly through the hole, and fly away from the village, until you're out of reach of my Magicks. Then you will return to normal." She handed me some food, fresh fruit and bread, most likely stolen from the markets in town.

-----Ten Minutes Later-----

(I'm sorry about all the time skips, but her life is pretty boring and I don't feel like writing it okay?)

After saying our final goodbyes, I thanked Ezra for everything. She said that I didn't need to thank her, but she did ask me to never, EVER tell anyone about her. Or they will come after her spirit and trap her again. I agreed, it was the least I could do, seeing as she saved my life and all.

But I made my way back home. I passed through no villages, I stopped nowhere. And in a matter of a week, I had reached the wolf tribe village.

I was almost home.

A/N-- I know I went through that super fast, but it was really boring, and honestly, I didn't want to write the same thing. Over and over again. So sorry about that.

But the next part will be the last part in this book, and then I will start something new.

Or probably continue One With The Moon. Yeah.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you all later.

BYEEE!!

~Ninja