Chapter 4

I'm already going to say that This chapter will be pretty short. It's the last one in the book!

Aphmau's POV

I stopped for the first time at the Wolf Tribe Village. Lowell and Kiva were especially happy to see me. I got to rest up there, and take some food for the remainder of the journey.

After saying goodbyes, I left again. I had not supplies except for a sword that Ezra stole for me, and the food that I got from the O'khasis markets, and the Wolf Tribe Village. I started with the basics of Minecraft again. I went and chopped down trees, and made some basic stone tools. I made myself a boat, and began to sail towards home. It was sundown already, but I could see people. I saw Zoey helping the boys clean up, and I saw Garroth. He was without his armour for some reason.

I docked my boat, and he turned to me. Zoey, who obviously hadn't noticed me, kept calling to him, but he ignored her. All at once, Garroth ran up to me and pressed his lips into mine. I was finally home.

A/N-- I'm not writing the rest, as it's already in Blue Gems. Go read that.

Hey! Watsup?! I'm bored. And my stomach hurts. And it's raining outside. AND THE FLIPPING NEW SEASON OF MINECRAFT DIARIES IS BUGGING ME SO MUCH. I had a dream last night that was like, a mix of the new episode, the old season, and Fairy Tail? It was so weird, but I finally got to actually meet Erza, and Natsu, and Lucy, and all them. Btw, Ezra, from this book, is inspired by Fairy Tail. Think of her as a mix of Erza, Mirajane, and Natsu... Yeah.

But, anyways, now that this book is over, I'm going to continue One With The Moon, and I'm super excited for that. So I will be going now, BYE!

~Ninja

🎉 You've finished reading Locked Away (From Blue Gems The Garmau Fanfic) {A Spinoff Of Ninja's Garmau Series} 🎉