s i x | e p u l o |

E P U L O;

banquet, feast.

The ballroom ceiling was painted by the celestial deitys with the color of the night skies, their touch were leaving a trail of twinkling dust that look like stars, they place Round orbs that float giving the whole room a heavenly glow.

Two faeris with dresses made of tulips and lilies opened the door letting the students come in and be amazed. Rose petals dropped as they come in.

Wearing a pastel pink A-line dress that was paired with sapphire necklaces and earrings and a diamond glass shoe, Helen standout from the crowd. Her feathered Colombia mask hides her upper features but her violet eyes shines even it was hidden behind the mask.

"Don't stray!" Warned Julien at his sister. He wore a white tuxedo and a purple tie to match his sister's eye and a Lilac corsage.

Without minding what Julien said, Helen scan the room for Gilbert. Since she promise she'll give him her first dance.

Someone gently tap her back, thinking it was Gilbert she quickly turned her back but to her dismay it was none other than Chedi. She wore a crimson ball gown that compliments her red hair. Two matching pair of rubbies earring dangled at her ears and a crimson Colombia mask with gold sequence at the side. With her is her aide. Ozpin La fey. Wearing a black tuxedo and red tie.

"Still pretty as usual" Chedi tried her best to make her voice sweet as candy but it didn't turn to what she expects.

"Thank you Chedi" Helen smiled sweetly. "Hello Ozpin!" She chirped.

"Lady Helen, its a pleasure to see you again" Oz gently placed a kiss on Helen's right hand.
Smiling Helen looked around once more to find Gilbert... And she did!

Wearing a white tuxedo and a green tie. He looks lovely. She thought. "Gilly!" She called out but gilbert didn't even looked. She assumed that gilbert didn't heard her, so make her way towards him. As soon as she almost reach him gilbert disappeared in her sight.

She scan the room again and found him entering a room. Following him once more Helen ended up in a hall so dim, that the only source of light comes from the lamps at the wall.

The smell of dust makes her want to sneeze but instead she scream as she heard footsteps coming towards her. She back away and summon Excalibur to protect herself from the silhouette.

"Show yourself in the light!" She was stuttering in fear.

"What are you doing here?" The silhouette revealed to be a girl the same age or younger than her. Her wavy dark locks were tied neatly by a maroon ribbon, her porcelain skin gleamed beautifully at the light, her rosy plumped cheeks and rosy lips made her look like a doll . She was wearing a tea-length dress that have the colored of the night, and on she had an eyepatch on her left. And the most eye-catching is her Amber eyes.

"Beautiful" she said bluntly.

A/N: Hi! Its almost Friday and I might update twice on Saturday. Anyway this chapter was edited on my phone (still no laptop. Boo!) So it will contained more mistakes. Votes and comments are very much appreciated. :)