t w e n t y f o u r

The purple territory was unexpectedly peaceful, much to laura dismay. She thought beast would jump in every nook and cranny. I guess reality do slaps hard.

She was desperate for an outlet, build up by the killings and Gilbert, her stress was building up faster than expected. Touching the hilt of her sword Laura was on alert for any signs of attack. A faint rustling sound was heard, but clear enough for both Laura and Gilbert. Unsheathing their swords they wait until the enemy reveals it face.

"Hi Gilly!"

"Helen?!" Gilbert asked in surprise, Laura was to shock for words.
Helen was dripping wet and almost looked, well......frozen.
Beside the princess stands the abyss prince covered in snow and see weeds.

"What do you do-"

"We run in to two opponents. The mermaid and the Yuki." Vincent deadpan. He don't want to admit it but he's freezing. Oh how he miss the hot miasma of the Abyss.

Laura bitted her lip. She was expecting to hunt not to have a walk. Noticing the mood drop of laura Helen walked and said that there's still a beast in the heart. Comforted she smiled. She could never bring herself to hate Helen.

No one could.

Reaching the peak of the heart of the purple land, awaits there companions with smiling faces.

"Helen!!" Julien and Casper greeted.

Surprise at Casper bloodstained blouse she returned the greeting and asked Julien quietly as possible.

"She didn't awaken, did she?"

"Only the right" he smiled weakly.

"Welcome students of Arcana" a voice sweet as honey said. A little girl figure was floating in mid air, not that it surprise them or anything. "I did expect some guest, but I didn't know that the guest were too important." She gave a friendly smile to everybody.

"I'm Juri, the mystik of the purple land, or in your case the heart." She floated towards them. Her blonde hair was braided neatly and no dirt could be found on her white dress. She leaned closer to Laura to whisper. "So to complete the task you have to kill me"

Laura flinched a little by her words.

"The brown haired lass, I could feel a strong bloodlust coming from her." Juri paused and everybody eyed Casper,who shrugged. "It seems to me that bloodlust of yours wasn't fulfilled by both Mary and Mari. No?"

Casper eyes looked cold but her lips were smiling. Kaleb who was beside her covered her eyes to prevent her to continue whatever she was planning.

"Your Insane. You hear me?!" Kaleb snapped and Casper giggled in reply.

"Now, I don't mind if you kill me, but does everyone here willing to kill me knowing that a heavy burden will be put on your shoulders."

Everyone looked at each other.

"Well duh. Everyone knew that a burden will be given to us the moment that we agreed to enter Arcana Academy." Chedi replied.

"Right answer ephemeral princess." She paused and turned to where Laura was standing "So then let me ordered the gray wolf kill me" Juri requested.