Safe and Sound

Song: Safe and Sound
Artist: Taylor Swift

"I'll never let you go" I said as she cried, I then heard the sound of heavy footsteps, getting up I turned towards the wall and grabbed my pistol placing the gun in my pocket I walked towards her and said "just keep pressure on it and the bleeding will stop", I got up and headed towards the door "don't leave me here alone" I walked towards her placed a kiss on her head and said "just close your eyes, you'll be alright" I then walked out of the basement, I ran to our bed room and hid behind the door putting the gun through the hole where the doorknob used to be and shot the three people that were in our home, i then heard a bomb go off, I looked out the window only to see the once beautiful forest slowly burning, I ran down the stairs of the basement only to see her dying figure her brown wavy hair slowly falling, her skin pale, her stab wound losing more blood, she then looked at me, her once hopeful blue green eyes dull, "Colton" she called, I rushed to her aid "yes my love?" "can you sing to me our song?" she asked with a low voice, tears then came to my eyes as i remembered the first time we meet "okay..." i said then sang our wedding song as i held her hand "just close your eyes the sun is going down... You'll be a-alright no one can hurt you now" I started but never finshed, as I saw her chest stop rising and her hand turned cold, my tears didn't stop falling as the war outside our door kept raging on, 'my love you are now safe and sound' I thought as more tears fell and as the morning light crept through our window.

A/n: so what do you think please be honest.
~Author-Chan :)