Centuries

Song: Centuries
Artist: Fall out boy

"Ya know some legends turn to dust while others turn to gold, but I'm sure I'm gonna be remembered for centuries." He said to his cat as he layed on one of the columns in Rome.

'We were going to explore the new world as soon as we beat Britain and got our independence.
This sounded like a teenage dream but it would grant us freedom' a boy thought as he laid in his bed, something that we would honner for centuries.

A young girl in Italy was admiring the paintings and sculptures painted that Michelangelo, Raphael and DaVinci.
'These paintings and sculptures will be admirer for centuries' she thought as she looked around.

In Egypt the pyraminds were being built, "father will be pleased with all the progress made, right" a young girl asked her brother as the watched the workers build the pyramid, "he will indeed and these should last for many centuries"

In Japan a young boy sat and watched the cherry blossom trees.
The boy seemed to be the opposite of amnesia.
He watched the cherry blossom, they looked so pretty but where gone so soon.
He was sure that these traditions would be remembered for centuries.

Years/Centuries later

"

now class if you open you history books to page 32 you will be informed with what happen during the revolutionary war". Said a history teacher.

"Vespasian had created the Colosseums during the A.D 70-72 during the flavian dynasty" said a director as he talked more about the columns.

"Michelangelo, Da Vinci and Raphael are the most famous artist and sculptures that could have ever lived" said a reporter as the camera showed their art work.

"These pyramids are thousands of years old maybe even centuries." Said a woman that was a making a documentary.

"Every year Japan has a special day where we relive our Japanese traditions." Said a news reporter.

Sometimes it's best to remember the past... Not to look at the bad but at the good.
So many things have been here forever and some things are remembered and some aren't.