Hello

Song: Hello
Artist: Adele

"Hey, I was wonder if after all these years you'd like to meet, to go over everything they say that time supposed to heal ya but I ain't done much healing" I said leaving a message for an old friend.
A week later and I still haven't received a call from him.
So I called again "I'm in California, I remember when we were younger and free, I forgotten how it felt before the world fell at my feet." I sighed "I'm sorry, I tried, I'm even more sorry for breaking your heart, but it'd be nice to hear you voice again." I said before hanging up.
Three months have passed and I must have called a thousand times.
I was walking down the street one day when I saw a familiar figure.
I picked up my pace.
"Hey" I said happily as I grabbed his hand.
He turned around but didn't look happy to see me like I did for him.
"What's wrong?" I asked but he didn't respond "I must have called you a thousand times to tell you I'm sorry for the things I've done but whenever I call you never seem to be home and I've called to tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart.
I didn't mean to leave you behind or to forget about you when I became famous.
I'm sorry." I said finding the ground more interesting.
Instead of him saying it's okay, or giving me a hug he said, "it's best to forgive then forget." As he pulled his hand out of mine and walked away.