Tag you're it

Song: Tag You're It
Artist: Melanie Martinez

I always felt like I was being watch but just brushed it off.
That was until today.
I was walking home from the night shift at work when I got that feeling again, so I started to walk faster.
I heard footsteps behind me, much heavier footsteps.
I was walking faster than before, almost on the verge of running, until someone grabbed my wrist and tugged it toward them with force.
I turned around and punched the person in the face, not caring if I hurt them or not.
They let go of my hand and I ran, I ran to a gas satation, but when I got to the door it had a sign that read 'closed'.
I looked around frantically, looking for a place to run to.
"You know, it's not nice to hit people, love" I heard a male british voice say behind me.
Not even bothering to turn around this time as I ran to a bashes that wasn't to far from the gas station.
Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the groumd.
He through his hand over my mouth and said "don't even try".
The man then stood up with me in his arms, his hand still around my mouth.
I opened my mouth and bit his hand. Hard.
The man screamed and threw me to the ground.
I quickly stood up and spit out bits of his skin and ran, I kept running.
My lungs where on fire but I kept running.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed '911'.
I ran a it slower, thinking I lost him.
"911 what's your emergency?" Said a calm voice "a man is chancing me and he won't stop, I don't know what to do please help me I have a family I need to get home to." I stated with fright.
My voice was scratchy a bit due to all the running and tears in my eyes.
"Ma'ma -" was all I heard before someone pulled my hair.
I screamed as I fell to the ground.
"I'm sorry love but I'm afraid our game of tag is over." The man said as he placed a cloth over my mouth and nose.
Everything went black.