Feathers Across The Ocean

Song: Feathers Across The Ocean
Artist: Kagamine Len and rin

As a man around his twenties walked around the large pond his eyes scanned the floor looking for trash to pick up because of the storm.
The man had dirty blond hair,
Blue eyes,
He wore brown pants that covered everything but his ankle,
And a white tank top.
As the man picked up more trash he heard the sound of an animal in pain so he followed the sound. When he saw it he was amazed it was a beautiful crane with black and white feathers and surprisingly pink eyes, but sadly it was trapped under a net, the man rushed over the the crane and pulled out a little knife he carried with him, the crane looked at him terrified and tried to fly away only to get stuck even more, "shh, it's okay I just wanna help you." The man said as he calmed the crane down, once calm the man cut the areas the the bird had gotten stuck in and then pulled the net off, the man watched the as it flew away.
The next day there was a knock on the mans door. As he opened the door he was met with a woman who had black long hair,
Pink beautiful eyes,
And she wore a black and white kimono. The man was stunned by her beauty "I'm sorry to bother you but -" thunder boomed causing the woman to never finished her sentence "come in" the man said as soon as the womon came in a storm started. The woman sat down at the table while the man made tea, after a while the man had given her tea as they talked the night away.
Six months later the two had gotten married but a week later the man had become very ill and they could not afford the medics so while the man slept the woman would change back into the crane and pull out her feathers, once enough were pulled she changed back and made clothes out of them, the next day she would go to the market and try to sell them, when she came home it was the same routine until one day she couldn't work any more, she walked to side of their bed and sat on the floor resting her head on the soft fabric they where both dying and she new it, he would die form this disease while she would die from loss of sleep and for working herself so much, she then felt a hand on hers as she looked up she saw him look at her, he had a beautiful smile that could be happy even when ill but his eyes where dull and fading, she could see him slipping away and he could see the with her.
He drew in a breath and said "I love you." .

A/N: so this song is based off a fable/folks tale. It was originally made in Japan but there are many version of this story but I think the vocaloid version is better but here is my version of it hope you liked it, let me know how I did thanks.
~Author-Chan