This is where I fall

Song: This is where I fall
Cover Artist: Lia 1291 {sapph} (YouTube)
From: Hetaoni

'Can they hear my voice call them' I thought as I told them to run.
"Wait we can't leave you" one of them said "it's okay I'll hold our friendship dear, and defend it, even if it means taking my final step into this despair" I said as I pushed him away.
"You'll die" the girl cried "forget about me, flee, you'll survive even if it's my final cry." I said looking back at them and at the door.
The moonlit sky shining on us.
They both ran into the darkness.
I stood alone as rain started to fall.
Decisions lie at my feet but I stayed where I was
'I won't forget the joy laughter or pain that we felt together' I thought as the door was being forced open.
I remember him saying he'll defend both our lives.
While I just coward away.
But the tables seemed to have turned.
"I do not wish to see anymore of my friends die." I said to myself as I shot another one of the guards that have killed numerous of my friends and family.
'How many times have I made a mistake, how many times have I lied, how many times have I watched my friends and family die, how may times have I been alone?' Questioned myself as I shot more of the guards.
I will step forward for the battle of my life.
For the both of you.
I will die for the both of you and for those who died at these monsters hands.

"This is where I fall".