Chapter 1

Elsa:

It was the first day of school after a brilliant summer break. Autum was now settling in so the leaves were eventually turning brown and slowly dropping on the dusty floor. The drive to school was quick and me and my little sister, Anna, are slowly walking into the school grounds.

"Ready?" Anna sighs and weakly smiles before we both nod and walk inside the school. We've never really been 'popular' and I have been warned from various friends to stay away from the popular people because they are bad. Listening to thwir advice, I avoid them to avoid trouble.

We quietly walk along the concrete path, passing chatting students. Many are tanned from holidays or anything summer related, it will be all the talk of the school until Winter! I grip my bag handles which lay on my left shoulder when we get closer to the student reception, where we sign in for our new schedules.

"Elsa," Anna says quietly before pointing to a rather different Punzie. Her once brown, bobbed hair is now long and blonde and her aura has completely changed. Something strange is happening.

"Let's go and say hello" I encourage and we both make our way over to Punzie but struggle to talk to her because of the other girls who follow her around. Many are either the typical mean girls who want to be popular but fail or the actual popular girls. Why are the with Punzie?

"Punzie," I shout to her and wave happily just like Anna. I watch as she energetically smiles and makes her way over to us, enveloping us in a welcoming hug which I happily return.

"You seem to have changed" Anna states giddily and admires her long blonde hair which flows prettily to her waist. Punzie giggles and flicks her hair back, messily throwing it behind her.

"I needed a change and it seems all the girls love it!" She awes and I fake smile at her, I've been told to stay away from girls like the ones who follow Punzie. Anna and Punzie talk among their selves for a minute so I walk off, leaving a text to Anna.

I walk off and quickly send 'Hey Anna, gonna get out schedules. See you at break. -Elsa' with that sorted, I can now get everything I need for this school year.

Jack:

When I arrive at school the students already make way for me and look at me. Don't they have anything better to look at? Ignoring them is what I do best so walk straight to the desk to sign in. Being the most popular boy in school isn't always a good thing.

When I approach the desk, theres already a girl there who looks like she's in my year although I haven't really seen her around before. She's quite pretty despite her low profile.

I can't wait for her to sign in, because I'm inpatient, so gently push her out the way and stand in her spot.

"Hey!" She complains and stands there, her pale blue eyes dating from the space and my eyes. I chuckle and proudly stand there, not moving in case the takes the spot back.

"Sorry Princess," I say with false concern. She groans in annoyance before giving up and standing behind me which means I won the first space. I always win anyway.

"If I could be bothered, I would push you back but... You'll see in a moment" she sassily states and pokes my leather jacket. Shocked, I turn around to face her and can't help but smirk at her. She's different.

"Princess, save your energy for someone you have a chance against" I snap back and pat her head, I'm taller then her. She sarcastically laughs before looking at the receptionist who walks over to her and hands her the schedules.

"Sorry about the long wait, Miss Arens" the receptionist apologizes and smiles before walking behind the desk again and waits for me to give my name. S-She tricked me...

I ignore the lady behind the counter and watch as the girl whos last name is clearly Arens walks away, smirking at me. That girl. Nobody has ever played a game with me ever, I'm impressed.

After getting my schedule, I look around the area to see if that girl was around but have no luck. It would be nice to see her in class again but I don't want to be the one she shows up in front of the class, although I don't think she has the guts to do that.

Suddenly, through the crowd I see Hiccup, Flynn and Kristoff who are my best friends and part of the Big 4, with me as the leader. We are known as the hottest and most popular boys in the school. They walk over to me and smile before we all fist bump and walk to class because the bell just went.

"It feels like its been years since I've walked down this corridor" Hiccup honestly says and Kristoff chuckles whilst me and Flynn just nod our heads. That girl from earlier just won't leave my mind.

The vivid platinum blonde hair in a twisted bun and her pure blue eyes repeat in my mind, I've never felt like this before.