Chapter 17

Elsa|

The night went like it always did. Move and Pizza and some talking about school and stuff. Something that made me more paranoid was that Jack had been acting strange and he wouldn't admit to it.

"Jack, whats wrong?" I ask him, my eyes full of worry and concern. He just smiles and says the normal, "I am fine. Don't panic." Which he says in his normal non worry voice.

I sit in silence after he says that and pout which makes him laugh before his blue eyes become serious and he faces me again, "Jack?" I say again but with much more confusion then the last time. He takes a deep breath and takes a small box from his jeans pocket.

"Elsa," he begins and takes out the box which contains a small, silver snowflake locket. I gasp at the sight and smile before he continues.
"I know that I am not the best person and my status kinda ruins things but you bring out the side of me which I sometimes forget I have. You are the only light in my life and you make me a better person." He sweetly says and takes a deep breath.

I smile at him, "Whats this for?" I curiously ask.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Authors Note| Another short chapter but its happened. Jack has asked Elsa but will she say yes?

Comment YES or NO to join a vote and if nobody votes, I will decide.

If any of you guys watch Once Upon A Time, I am making a new Captain Swan fanfic soon so make sire to check it out. Should be online soon.

-SilentSnowflake