Chapter 5

Elsa:

Why am I so stupid? Why would I tell Jack Frost my problems when I can't even trust him?

"Elsa, whats wrong?" Anna asks me from across the living room. I shake my head and don't answer her. She can't know otherwise she might get involved. "Never mind." I quietly reply and fake smile at her. Anna looks at me, unconvinced.

"Whatever you say," she replies and begins playing games on her phone. Jack is all I can think about and I have no idea why. He is annoying but somehow, interesting. Mean but caring. I can't work him out.

I sit in silence for awhile until my phone beeps. It's from Punzie.

"Hey Elsie! Come with me to my fathers sports center. He said I need to be there but I can also bring a friend?" I laugh at her message but quickly reply. I could use the fresh air.

"Sure thing, Punz. Pick me up at noon?" I reply before she texts back a yes. "Anna, I'm meeting Punzie. Will you be okay alone?" I ask her and give her a convincing face.

"I'll be fine. Mum and dad are home soon anyway." She says and I nod before rushing upstairs to get ready before Punzie comes.

I brush my hair and put it in my normal twisted bun, apply some light makeup but only some light mascara and lip gloss and finally put on a blue summer dress whit white flats. I hear a car beep outside and see Punzie and her father inside their car.

Quickly, I run down the stairs and say bye to Anna before finally leaving. I walk to her car and hop inside the back seat with Punzie. "Afternoon, Mr Corona." I politely say and smile at him. He smiles back and returns the greeting.

"Thanks for coming Els." Punzie energetically says and flips her long blonde hair behind her shoulders. "I needed some air anyway," I joke and she giggles before handing me a card.

"You need it to get in" she explains and I nod at her. The car journey was around thirty minutes and we finally arrive outside the Sports Center. Their family is quite rich.

"My father said I need to learn how to work here because in a few years I will take over" Punzie saidly says and frowns. I give her a sad look before we follow her dad into the outside area.

"Rapunzel and Elsa, could you please go and sign in all the basketball team." Eric (Punzie's father) asks. Me and Punzie nod before he hands us both a clip board. "Elsa does A team whilst Punzie will do B team." He adds whilst we both walk off and head over to the group of boys.

"See you in a moment" I say and we split ways so we can take the register for the teams. The A team seems really good because inside the locker room there are loads of trophies and medals.

"Hi everybody. I am Elsa and I need to take your register before you play" I explain to the group and avoid eye contact with them all because they intimidate me. There all quiet apart from somebody who's voice is easy to recognize.

"Fancy seeing you here, Princess." Its Jack. He's the only person who calls me that. I look up and see his cyan blue eyes and white hair. He's smirking at me. Anybody but him.

"Dude, is she your girl?" Some hazel haired dude who isn't from my school asks Jack and I feel myself go red from embarrassment. Jack chuckles before shaking his head. He seems more big headed and a typical bad boy when he's with his friends.

"Not yet she isn't, Hans" Jack replies and I blush even harder. 'Hans' smiles. "Well I still can win her then" Hans says and my heart speeds up. I'm not a prize!

I ignore them and take the register. More then half of the team flirted with me which was annoying but now I can leave them and go see Punzie. I am still annoyed with what Jack and that Hans guy were saying. I was wrong. Jack isn't caring. He's a popular jerk who acts like a bad boy and I need to keep my distance from him.