Chapter 13

A/N: Shout out to RachelSchenck11 for being so supportive and active! You are the best :-)

Elsa:

Jack smirks and chucks me the ball. I quickly try to catch it...but fail. He laughs and picks it up from the floor.

"Els. Its not your fault, small people can't catch." He insults and I gasp at his insult but laugh after. I'm not that small, am I?

"I'm not that small!" I playfully shout but shut up when Jack stands beside me and I come up to his shoulders. He's just tall!

"Vertically challenged." He smirks and makes funny faces at me. I snatch the ball from his hands and try to throw it in the net, I nearly get it in but it misses.

The few photographers still hover around, taking pictures of the score board or the court that me and Jack are messing around on. The sound of chatter from the small crowd still around fills the area.

I bend down to pick up the ball until Jack picks me up. What on earth?!?

"Jack!" I shout and punch his chest which doesn't do anything. He puts me on his shoulders and now I feel really high up. "Put me down." I whine and don't look at the floor in case I fall. He then passes me the ball.

"Throw it now." He laughs and positions our standing point before giving me instructions.

"Aim and throw." He says and I try it and YES! it goes in. We both cheer and laugh and I don't even notice Jack running round the court, with me on his shoulders. Its actually quite fun.

"You weigh nothing." He laughs and stops running for awhile. He walks over to his bag and takes out his phone, opening up the camera. "Smile, Els." He jokes and I smile, he takes the picture and it come out really nice. We we're both smiling and look really happy, I was still on his shoulder though.

"I'll send it to you because this is cute." He says and I nod before he puts me back on the ground. "That was fun!" I enthusiastically say and bounce up and down, trying to be as tall as Jack.

"You act like a five year old." He states smartly and acts as if he isn't childish, if anything, he's the childish one! I huff before we both walk back into the watching area. Shouldn't we be leaving?

"Jack, we are we going?" I ask him whilst trying to think of why we are going back here but then it hits me like a truck. Hans. Jack never 'spoke' to Hans.

"Jack, no." I say and he looks at me weirdly, "Jack if you hurt Hans he will only be more mad at the both of us and seek revenge. You're better than he is." I rant and he looks at me and its as if something clicks inside him.

"I was just gonna buy ice cream but now you've reminded me. Wait here." He instructs and I mentally face palm. Really Elsa? You reminded him to get Hans back! Stupid. I turn around yo say something else but when I do, he's already gone.

I decide to do as he asked me so sit down on one of the benches. Impatienyly unlocking and locking my phone in boredom. This is probably going to be a long wait.

Jack:

When I left Elsa, I stormed straight to where Hans and his crew normally hang out. He deserves to be punished for what he done to Elsa. I approach him and he looks at me before smiling, an evil smile.

"Good afternoon, captain." He innocently says but you can hear the poison in his words, thick with hatred. I ignore him and just grab his jersey top, pulling him closer to me. I let go after awhile because I'm sure he's clear about not leaving.

"I'm here about what you done to Elsa!" I spit and he looks at me and laughs, bitterly. He does something on his phone before putting it in his pocket and then I have the chance to punch his arm. He winces a bit before shaking it off and speaking.

"Oh Jack, I'm only trying to win her over but in my way. I'm not some charmer like you, I don't have girls swooning over me at every corner but I am still popular in our school and I know that eventually, Elsa will give into me." He teases and I stand there, speechless before I punch him in the jaws. My fists are throbbing, he has a tough jaw. He glares at me and holds his jaw but not retaliating.

"Stay away from her Hans. She's mine and at least she actually wants to be around me and trusts me!" I shout and storm off. I know I broke my promise to Elsa but he deserved every bit of that he got.

I just hope Elsa doesn't link Hans, his bruise and me all together.

A/N: UPDATE!!

I was able to squeeze in an update today to! There might be some grammer errors but I will correct them later on :-)

Until next chapter.

-SilentSnowflake