Chapter 14

A/N: 300 reads!!

Jack:

When I return back to the spot where Elsa is waiting, I notice she is looking rather worried. She must be thinking about me and Hans. I walk up to her and smile.

"W-What did you do?" She nervously asks and stutters a bit. I decide, for her own satisfaction, to tell her a small lie. Or maybe a slightly bigger one...

"He wasn't there." Jack! That's a big lie! Well done.

Elsa looks at me relieved and stands up, straightens her dress and hugs me. It feels like she belongs in my arms. "Thank you," she mutters, "for not looking for him." She adds and the image of me punching Hans replays in my mind. The guilts already eating me alive.

"I'll drop you home." I offer and Elsa shakes her head, "No, its okay. I have a bus ticket. I'll just see you tomorrow at school." She says. We hug goodbye before we split ways. I still feel bad about lying to Elsa but I only done it to protect her.

When she's out of my sight, I decide to walk home myself and maybe just stay home and listen to music. The idea of lying to Elsa slowly fades as I talk myself out of the guilt.

My phone rings and its Hiccup.

"Hey dude." I answer and put the phone to my ear. I hear muffles but then hear Hiccup.

"Don't dude me! Hans Westguard has just knocked on my door, demanding to talk to you!" Hiccup shouts through the line. I stay quiet, not knowing how to make this better.

"I punched him. Don't tell Elsa,please." I beg him and he luckily agrees. This has turned out a lot more harder than I had planned.

We both say bye and end the call and I am finally at home. I don't bother saying hello to anybody and go straight upstairs to bed. I manage to carry out the task without them hearing me. I need alone time to think.

The Next Day:

My alarm goes off like normal but it seems even earlier. I groan before turning it off and getting up. I eat and get dressed before driving straight to school.

When I arrive, I spot Elsa but shes also with a great crowd of people. Curious, I walk over there and see her with Hans and his posse. She appears to be watching something on his phone-No! He cant of filmed it, could he?

"Hey, Els." I innocently say and go up to her. Her eyes are glassy and filled with tears. Before long, she slaps my face and cries.

"Didn't see Hans? You hurt him! You promised me! Why did I trust a guy like you?" She cries and Hans smirks at me. That must of been why he never retaliated, because he needed me to be the bad guy. This is all wrong!

"Els, please." I try and say but she just ignores me and walks away with Hans and his group. He's taken her from me.

"Come back." I yell once more but nothing happens. I screwed up everything like I always do. Jack Frost, worlds biggest jerk.

A/N: Short chapter, I know, but I am making the next chapter bigger

Will update again tomorrow maybe and it will be a lot longer!

Thanks for being patient...

-SilentSnowflake❄️