Chapter 12

Elsa:

When I told Jack about his 'friends', his whole aura changed. I'm glad I left when I did because I don't think he is very happy. I'm still worried about after school because Jack still wants to get revenge on Hans for what he did to me.

As I walk to class, I hear some talking behind the lockers and I recognize the voice. Hans.

"What are you going to do?" Some person asks Hans and I hear then doing something like using their locker because they're quite loud.

"Oh don't worry, I have a plan." Hans replies and shuts his locker so I quickly run off to class. He really scares me. When I get into English, I see a seat beside Toothianna, she's one of the popular girls. I walk over there and sit down.

"Good morning class, today you will write an essay about the book you've been studying." Miss Apple explains and writes 'silence' on the white board. I sigh and get straight to it.

*Time Skip (At Lunch)*

I've been seeing Jack around school like I normally do. He always gets stares from others because he's popular and well known and it really bugs him. Now, I can't see him in the cafeteria.

"Elsa, your pasta is getting cold." Punzie wakes me up from my thinking and I then eat my pasta until I get a message. I unlock my phone and see it's from Jack.

'Hey Els. Would you wanna watch my basketball game this afternoon? My sister can't come so there's a spare seat. -Jack'

I'd love to go to his basketball game! I quickly reply back.

'I'd love to go! What time?'

Jack sends me all the details and its at Punzis's father's sports place again. Punzie looks at me funny because I'm smiling at my phone. It's just us to for lunch today.

"Why the smile?" She curiously asks me and tries to peek at my phone. I shake my head and just tell her the truth. "Just Jack." I simply say and her mouth opens.

"Wait! You have Jack Frost's number?" She asks in disbelief and I nod. Is it a big deal? No. The bell goes and we all head to our final class, mine is Technology.

*

After class I walk home and wear something appropriate for Jack's game. I decide to wear a white summer dress because its hot today and I haven't really wore this much.

"Bye mum, bye Anna!" I shout and decide to leave now so I'm not late. I take the bus to the Sports Center and sit beside the worst possible person. Hans. There were no seats left so I had no choice.

"Hey, babes." He greets me but I just ignore him and let him talk to himself. He's wearing his basketball jersey because he is on Jacks team but everybody says he's quite bad. We both get off at the same stop but I walk quickly to the watching area, right at the front.

There's press and photographers everywhere because this team is a well known one which means Jack must be really good to make it on the team.

The cheerleaders start to walk into the court and do some cheesy dance before the teams come out. I instantly see Jack, in his red jersey. He scans the crowd and when he sees me, he smiles and waves. I wave back and give him a thumbs up.

The ref stands on the side lines and all the players get ready.

"The game between The Flames and The Fletchers, begins!" Jack is on the Flames team. The whistle blows and the mayhem starts. Jack said to me he was the team captain so I'm guessing he has the plan.

The Fletchers begin with the ball but Lucus, Jacks cousin, takes the ball off them and dribbles the ball, passing to Hans. Hans has no choice but to pass to Jack, then Jack scores!

The crowd cheers and Jack looks at me, a huge grin on his face. I cheer and clap before the crowd settles, ready for the next throw.

Time flies and so do the scores.

Flames: 12
Fletchers: 6

Flames: 22
Fletchers: 12

The final score was:

Flames: 26
Fletchers: 20

They won!

We all cheer and clap for our team and everybody celebrates. Its a great win for Jack and the team! I'm so happy for them!

Jack runs over to the barrier where I'm standing and we high five. Childish, I know, but really funny. I'm now sure that this is the Jack I like and want to see more.

"You did it!" I happily say to him and he smirks at me, oh no, here comes to typical Jack comment.

"You really doubted me?" He cockily says and chuckles after. I shake my head and gesture him to go celebrate with his team who are all dancing on the court. He runs off and starts taking to reporters who will be putting their interviews in tomorrows paper.

After awhile, the team and the crowd disappear and I still see Jack, throwing the ball into the net over and over again, on his own. I was going to leave but maybe I should go talk to him. I climb over the barrier and get some glares from other supporters but I ignore them and head over to Jack.

"Hey," I softly greet him and he looks round and smiles but then smirks. He's planning something.

A/N: Double update!!

Apologies: Grammer may be slightly wrong because I wrote half of this chapter on the way home from Clacton in the car!

The next update may be tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on the ideas I have.

Don't forget to comment your ideas and if you want to vote, it would mean a lot to me. I also follow people who comment and/or vote.

Until next chapter,

-SilentSnowflake