Cheyenne!!

* author note I'm really sry I haven't been doing anything but I got in to a bad car accident and have been in the hospital please in joy I will try to up date more and more when I can and able to*

Two days is all it took for us to get to The town of Cheyenne. In thoughs few short days my little Ash is now grown in to a 3 year old boy, with almost the knowledge of a 16 year old! I still can't believe this is really happening but it is and I'm kinda glad it is. As I'm driving along I smell them befor I see them...CHEESE BURGERS!!!!! "Ash want a Cheese burger?" I ask as I pull in to a burger king. "Sure I'll have a jumbo size of every thing!!!!!" Ash says excitedly cuz all we have been having is peanut butter sandwitches that I picked up at a rest top 2 days ago. 'this little boy can eat just about as much as a grown werewolf can' I say in my head. 'just be glad he isn't asking for more my dear' Luna says to me. After going in side and having many people look at us and asked if we where brother and sister (which I said no he's my son to then) and getting dirty looks we went to a coffee shop close by. The kind lady give us directions to a place we could live at and a job for me. she said there is a little place just out side of town and a boutique that was hiring. I thanked the lady and we where off to the boutique shop. I told Ash that il be in and out befor he knows it and I was I went up to the owner asked if I could have the job she got so excited that she made this high pitch scream (that almost poped my sensitive ears) and hugged me like no tomarrow ad said I could start tomarrow. As I got in to the car after that Ash was laughing histericly in the passenger seat of my mustang, I just glared at him playfully. Finding the place with that we could stay at was the hardest thing I could ever imagine! Finally we found our lovely little cottage in the woods the only problem was the smell. It smelled of really bad B.O. and werewolf...men werewolfs.