Catching the bunny!!

I hold Ash to me as I try to hold in the tears. I have told these guys my story and now I'm about to cry! Gosh darn it why can't I keep these damn tears at bay! "You can keep them in Momma," Ash pats my cheek while speaking in my mind. My heart calms and the tears subside, "thank you baby" I say softly. I look up at the boys and wait for there response. There is three in total, one is trying to hide he is crying, one is looking out the window and the Alpha is just staring at me. I stand up and speak to the Alpha "so can we earn your trust and stay here?" The Alpha stands as his eyes go glassy to ask his fellow pack members. Then he speaks "you may stay here with the boy till you are ready to leave, but I do not trust you and you will not join us" he nods his head and leaves. I look to the two others as if asking what's next. The one who cried, his name I believe is Tim get up and says "I'll show you to the room you will be staying in." we walk up the stairs and to the last door on the right. Each door is colored differently Tim points out who's is who's. The first door on the right is Tim's the yellow one, first door on the left is Jared's and his is blue. The black door that is right across from my now green doored bedroom is the Alphas, Alpha Cain. Tim opens the door to revile a lively looking room. It's light green with a four poster bed with five pillows a sit in window seat that looks over the trees and out toward the town. There are two other doors in the room with the same dark green as the first, one is to a walk in closet and the other into a nice size bathroom. The bathroom has a square shower with clear glass around, full length mirror and stand up tub perfect for bubble baths, and of course a toilet everyone needs a toilet. I thank Tim and I go and gather the stuff from the car. As I'm about to step out of the house after leaving Ash in the living room with some toys that Tim found I hear some one behind me "do you need any help?" It seems that Mr.Big Bad Alpha wants to help. I shake my head no and look down. "We don't have much cuz it was all burned in the fire, well I don't have much I tried to get enough for Ash," I speak in a low ton as I open the trunk. He grunts and walks back in side. So I take our things up to the room in just two trips, I decide that I can put things away after dinner! I wonder into the kitchen to find Mr.Silently-looking-out-window guy looking into the fridge. "What you looking for" I question hoping he would say at least something to me. Tim told me that his name was Jared, Jared looked at me with an emotionless face and then started pulling things out of the fridge. "Are you cooking super, Can I help" I asked hoping he would respond. Jared nodes his head in a yes fashion and I grin feeling victorious! "Where is the boy" Jared asks me in a low tone if I didn't have wolf hearing I would have missed it. "He is in the living room playing with some toys that Tim found" I answer as I start to cut some potatoes. He grunts and continues what he's doing. 'He is a quite one' my wolf Luna speaks up out of the blue. 'Ya he is I better keep a eye on this one' I respond back as I peak a Jared and eyeing him suspiciously.