Growth Spurt

^.^ Hey sorry its short but in trying my best! Here is for a reader that encouraged my to keep writing.. you know who u are!! thank u so much i needed the encourgement!! I hope i get more!!! ^.^  By the by if ur confuse just comment and I'll try to answer ur quiestions as best as i can! ^.^ Enjoy ^.^

For the first time sence me and Ash left my home behind, I woke up to the sun in my eyes. Waking from  dreamless sleep i squiented my eyes out my window to see green. Tree's where all around us, they where so tall they looked like they reached the heavens. The brease made the trees sway and, the sun shone at the top like the trees where holding lighters and swaying to emtional music. A sight I was so happy to see, it made me feel like i was the only person in the world. Sighing I look down at Ash "Holy shot a cow," I say in suprize to see the so called baby in my arms. Just the other day he was the size of a newborn baby, but now he looked to be about 20 months. His soft black hair grew at least about 4 inches longer. His face has grown and shaped like a little boy not an infant. His body,legs and even feet grew bigger too. His clothes that where a size to big on him where to tight and at least about 2 times too small if not smaller. As i was freaking out I ended up wakeing up Ash. "Mommy," i frezze "Im sorry to scare you, with me having magical powers and being a werewolf, i will grow increadible fast till my body reaches the age of three my mind will be at least a year older than my body," Ash says in my head with out even toughing me!! "Holy mother of Luna...this is crazy!!" *Hey leave my mother out of it* my wolf crys. Oh did i forget to mention my wolf is a goddess and her mother is the top dog...heehee you see what i did there?! Anyway Lunas mother is the top female goddess and the reason my wolf is a goddess Luna is because her mom (Sythvenos) desided Luna needed to learn a lesson and was put with a human, ME! "Ash, baby how do u learn these thing" i quiestion with couriosuty. "From you Mommy" i gape at Ash's answer 'How the hell' i think i astonishment. "Well the world is a crazy thing isnt it" i say out loud to know one inpitcular. "Lets get you all dress and changed so we can go okay Ash" i quiestion the child on my lap,"kay!"

After we got on the road i started to think "How was i the one making the lemonade/ grape juice and not the one thinking how in the hell?'