The Run

On shaky legs I mange to walk back to the pack house or whats left of it. As I look upon my burned up house the baby in my arms reaches up and pats my cheek, i look down and noticed his little face is wet. i grab the baby's hand in mine and noticed its wet as well. A moment later it dawned on me that i was the one making the baby wet, i was crying. I blink the water out of my eyes but instead of my vision going clear it blurs more. I couldn't stop the river of tears. With no more strength in my legs i fall to my knees in dispare as it hits me 'there never coming back' i think. Tow hours i knelled on the grow looking at the pile of ash. the first hour i cryed the second i thought of everything. what i was taught down to what to do now. I had to do every thing i could to protect and care of the child. With the baby asleep in my arms i got up and spoke "I Destiny Cain will cary my packs memories and name this child Ash Moonrose Cain. I Will not use the packs money till i can rebuild the Moonrose pack,"I stated with one last look at the remains of my home and did our good bye sign. Bring my ring finger and pinkie to my lips then touching my heart i raised my fingers to the moon as i turned and left. As i walked away my Alpha mood turned on, i haded to get Ash food. I knew a mother of the pack had lots of baby thing. I grab all the things i would need for ash and ran to my car that i was going to get tomorrow. looking into my 1969 Mustang Shelby i saw the keys in the ignition and opened the car to open the trunk. i seat Ash in the drivers seat so i could get all the stuff we would need till i could get more. I ran to the back and through my bag in and then all the stuff for ash in. I put the car seat in and buckle Ash in, run to the drivers side and drive off without a second glance.

As I get on the road Ash reaches out atempting to grab me so I reach over and give him my hand. Right after he grabes my hand it was like a little voice spoke to me and said 'ungry' I look over at  Ash "are you hungry" i question him and that same little voice in my head said 'es' like a baby would say yes. Then a thought came to me like a cobra striking its victim. 'ASH IS TALKING TO ME IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!' my thoughts scream. then another thought hit me can he hear what in saying in my head? Pulling over the car i turn in my seat to face Ash with him still holding my hand i ask him in my head 'do u know who i am Ash?' i wait a few minutes and look at his confused face. 'ou mo'mo hear that little voice quiestion and i say 'yes Ash i am ma'ma" but this time out loud. Pulling back on to the road a little dased I head to a convenice store to get milk. as the store comes to view i think 'wow there is more to Ash than i knew maybe thats why ma'ma rouge was on the run some one wanted Ash because of his wierd power who knows if he has more powers....or what he could do with is powers. Im made a promise to keep him safe with everything i have and i will do just that.