6

It had been two days since Anya had arrived at Arkham Asylum and she was beyond bored. She was hoping that her sister would have come to visit her, but she didn't expect her to. She was beginning to lose her mind when she noticed another person being brought in. Everyone else there was driving her even crazier than she already was which made her happy someone else was coming in.

She turned at the sound of the door opening to see Jerome standing there looking unimpressed at the people surrounding him. He scanned the common room until his eyes fell upon Anya. He walked towards her with more confidence than ever before. She saw him walking towards her and got up walked to an empty table. He followed suit, winking at the other guys at the previous table.

"Well," he said from behind her. "I see you're popular."

She smirked. "Not so much popular as I am the only decent looking girl here."

"Tell me, Anya," Jerome made a move to stand directly in front of her. "Are you still single or have I missed my chance?"

Anya scoffed as she sat at the nearest table. After realizing people were still there, she gave them all a look causing them all to scatter. "And why should I give you a chance after you got me put in here?"

"I see," he said with a small laugh. "You're still upset I told your wittle secret. Well, if it makes you feel any better I am here for the exact same reason."

"You killed your parents, too?" She wasn't surprised, but she did feel slightly more at ease knowing they had something in common.

"Well, my mom anyway, but that's not the point". Jerome moved closer to her on the bench and put his arm around her. "The point is that we need to stick together. I mean let's face it, it's obvious you have some feelings for me and I have feelings for you. Why not work together?"

Anya moved her face closer to his and looked him in the eye. "Maybe you should wait and see then." She pecked his cheek and walked away.

Jerome watched as she walked away with a sway in her hips causing him to become mesmerized. He vowed to himself that he would make her his partner in crime. Even if it required a bit of blackmail.

----------------

Anya walked into her room and sat down on the "bed". When she laid her head on her pillow, she heard a noise coming from the other side of the door. She got up and picked up a wooden board from the ground and held it in a threatening way hoping to knock out whoever was on the other side of the door. The door opened after a minute of standing there causing her swing the piece of wood as hard as she could.

"Aaah!!!" A yell came from the unknown person. "Wow! I was not expecting that!"

Anya took a better look at the person and realized who it was. "Seriously, Jerome!" Anya whisper yelled at him. "What the hell man!?!"

"What can I say? I don't give up that easy." Jerome gave her his amazingly creepy laugh. "And, I wanted to see if you considered what I mentioned earlier."

"You mean working together? No thanks." Anya tried to push him out the door, but he closed the door before he could actually get taken out.

Jerome pushed her up against the wall, lust in his eyes. He whispered into her ear, "Are you sure you don't wanna reconsider that offer?" He slid his hand up her leg in a teasing way. Once he reached the top of her leg,this hand made its way towards her inner thigh.

Anya turned her face away from him, trying to hide the fact that her face was turning bright red. As she felt his other hand make its way to the buttons on the back of her dress, she pulled him closer to her. His lips trailed kisses down her neck making Anya moan and bite her lip. He finished off the buttons on her dress and pulled it off of her. Jerome took a moment to look at the now vulnerable girl barely able to stand in front of him. He locked the door before picking her up and taking her to the bed.

She flipped him over so that she was now on top of him. Anya then unbuttoned his pants causing Jerome to laugh before removing them and throwing them across the room along with his shirt. The rest of the night, they spent in each other's warm embrace. Moans emitting from both of them from the night an into morning. Anya wished that the night would never end.

*******Hey guys! Quick author's note. I just wanted to let you guys know that I started a Gotham preference and one shot book on here and wanted to let you guys know. You don't have to read it, but it would be really awesome if you did.********