8

That night, Anya sat on her bed waiting for sleep to take over when she heard the same noise from the previous night. She got up to open the door and saw Jerome crouching where the door was.

"You know, Valeska," she said with a smirk. "You don't have to break into my room anymore."

"But where's the fun in that?" He asked getting up.

"Yeah well I think you've given me a good enough reason to just let you in." She walked back to bed, her hips swaying as she did so. "So, are you here for the same thing or are you just here to say hi?"

He walked over to her bed and sat down beside her, pulling her onto his lap. He began trailing kisses up her neck until he reached her cheek. He pulled back and looked at her.

"Before we keep going, know this." He said. "You are mine and no one else's. Got it?"

Anya gave him a look before responding. "Would I have let you in if I thought different?" She leaned in and kissed him like she has never kissed anyone before. He leaned into her, causing her to accidentally hit her head on the bed frame. She waved it off and continued feverishly kiss him as though her life depended on it.

Before she could realize how fast things were escalating, their clothes were in a heap on the floor. His thrusts causing moans to emit from both of them as they reached their climax. He fell onto his side having pulled out before he came inside of her. He pulled her close to her in a tight grip, refusing to let her go.

Anya turned onto her stomach and started tracing circles on his chest. She began to fall into a dreamless sleep, still out of breath from her amazing night with Jerome. She could only hope for more nights like these to come.

-----------------------

The next morning was spent with the two of them lying in bed completely unaware of what they were going to have to face when they left the room. Jerome had woken up a couple hours before Anya, but since he didn't want to wake her he continued to hold onto her. As he laid there he noticed a scar that ran down the far side of her left cheek. He traced his thumb over her scar as she began to wake up. Anya looked up at him, sleep still evident in her eyes as she tried to get a good look at him.

"We should get up..." She said closing her eyes a bit more.

"Do you really wanna do that?" Jerome said planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Well no, but we're gonna have to eventually." She said kissing him back.

The two of them got up and began getting dressed. It took longer than usual since Jerome kept kissing on her neck, but they finally made it out to the common room. They sat at a table with Barbara and some of the other inmates. When Greenwood began flirting with Anya, Jerome pulled her onto his lap and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"I'm bored." Barbara said flatly. "Someone tell me a funny story."

"Oh I've got one!" Sionis began rambling on about something that had happened to him in his college. It was the most boring story that any of them had ever heard, but no one spoke up. As Sionis' story went on, a new inmate was brought in, sparking Anya's interest as he began speaking.

"I am Zaardon! The soul reaper!" He said demanding attention.

"So I had these ponies..." Sionis continued his story as though nothing had happened.

The new inmate, Zaardon, began yelling as he stood on the table. Jerome and Anya looked at him in amusement as he began "threatening" everyone in the room. As he yelled he suddenly started choking and slowly falling into the table. When he finally stopped, he laid there on the table with his mouth open. A blue smoke began coming out of his mouth causing everyone in the room to choke until they were knocked out. Anya noticed a smile creep its way onto Jerome's face as she faded out into the darkness.