1 - History.

I never actually knew what a good family was like, i never had a real one. I always wanted one but it just never happened. I don't know where my real parents are, i have tried looking for them a number of times but no luck. I don't think i would ever find them. I think they don't want to be found by me, because they never wanted me, that's why they gave me up for adoption. I hope one day i will find them and ask them why they left me.

I LITERALLY HATE my adopted family and i have alot of reasons why i do. Firstly they are never home, they are both doctors and are always in the hospital. Secondly we never talked only 'good nights' when they come home early, which is very very rare. Thirdly they don't care what i do, i could die and they wouldn't notice. They don't think they remember i am still here. I was just happy that i left there. I couldn't take being there anymore, so i moved into a small apartment close to my school and gym.

I have trained in that gym for 5 years and they offered me a job as a trainer 2 years ago. My roommate is my bestfriend, Skyler Williams. He has always been there for me, he has helped me train even though i beat his ass. He is like the brother i never had but always wanted.

Once, skylar and i were walking in the streets after coming from the supermarket. It was really late in the night and the streets were empty. A guy came up to us and tried to mug us but he failed miserably. Skylar tried to fight him but the guy easily knocked him out, but of course he was no match for me. He underestimated me just because i am a girl and i beat his ass. The only sad part was that i had to carry Skylar's heavy self all the way back to the apartment.

I have a little slogan i say to people who try to fight me but fail horribly.

I say "The only person who can beat me is ME!"