6 - THE FIGHT PART 3

Sue's POV.

The fight has now began and I watched as Skylar walked up to his opponent and took a step back as Joe ( that's what I'm calling him now) tried to punch him. Skylar took that opportunity to punch him in the stomach, making him fall to the ground.

Joe quickly recovered and hit skylar in his jaw, hard. Making me wince as if I could feel his pain.

He fell back but got up the second he fell and people began cheering again. Joe tried run into Skylar when he was getting up but Skylar was too quick he blocked him and got Joe in a head lock.

I smiled to my self thinking about a week ago (a/n not the song lol) he couldn't block as well as he could now. I am very proud of my self.

He let joe go and as soon as joe stood up skylar right upper cut him, making him fall onto the floor.

I didn't think he was getting up after this one.

"One, two, three" the announcer said.

"And the winner is SKYLAR" He screamed into the microphone as he raised Skylar's hand in the air.

Everyone began to cheer and I began to scream like a mad woman and jump up and down.

Skylar gave a small smile before his eyes landed upon me. He noticed how I was reacting and began to laugh. He exited the stage and went somewhere in the back.

"See, I told you there was nothing to be worried about" Blake said while patting my shoulder.

"You were right" I smiled to him.

"Let's go get something to drink" Jeremy said and all three of us walked through the crowd of people to the drink place. I was surprised here had a drinks 'place' but then again, here was very neat.

All three of us asked for a shot of vodka and drank in in merely seconds. Blake and Jeremy went outside for something and I just sat on a stool waiting for either Blake, Jeremy or skylar to appear.

"Heyyyyyyy sexyyyyyy let's go to my carrrrr" Someone slurred from behind me.

I quickly turned around almost giving myself whiplash and faced the man.

He looked absolutely wasted as stumbled closer to me and I tried to push him off.

"No thanks" I said and pushed him harder. He fell on the ground and as I began to walk away he grabbed my hand and got up with anger in his eyes.

"No no no, you are no leaving by yourself" he slurred again but this time gripping my hands more.

I got sick of this man and I turned back around and punched him straight in the jaw.

He stumbled back and fell on the floor. I got on him and began to punch him, but harder these times.

"Never" *punch* "touch" *punch* "me" *punch* "again".

Suddenly I was pulled of the man and literally dragged out of the place.

"What the hell are you doing? I told you to stay by Blake and Jeremy" skylar said looking at me with a concerned face.

"Well, he tried to hit on me and carry me to his car and Blake and Jeremy came out here to do something" I almost screamed in his face.

"You could have gotten hurt and I need to look for Jeremy and Blake " he stated his eyes fuming at the last part. "But I'm glad your OK" he added.

Out of no where I wrapped my arms around him and jumped on him. He tensed for the first few seconds but relaxed and hugged me back.

"I'm glad you won and didn't get hurt" I said into his chest.

I felt him smile on my shoulder. And I smiled even bigger knowning I can make him smile.