13 - LATER

Sue's POV.

*A while later, but still before the fight*

Me and Skylar have been going great, he took me out on a lot more dates and opened up to me. I also opened up to him, telling him about my past.

He didn't say anything just hugged me and I was grateful for that.

Blake and Jeremy hung out with us and we became very close.

They are both like brothers to me.

Skylar became insanely better at his fighter and even better than me.

I think now I have to change my quote to 'the only person who can beat me is me, and Skylar'

I laughed to myself as I watched Skylar trained. The fight he has been training for this entire time is just around the corner and we are some nervous wrecks. Well I am at least.

I looked back at the punching bag and noticed Skylar wasn't there anymore. I began to worry as I looked around the room.

"Boo"

I quickly turned around and punched who ever said that. When I noticed it was the one and only Skylar.

He held his stomach as he recovered and quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I squealed as his sweat stuck to my clothing.

"Get off, of me, your sticky" I groaned making him laugh.

He quickly kissed my lips and trailed sweet kisses down to my neck.

I was about to reach for his face and kiss him back, when he broke away and started to run.

I gasped as I stared at his running figure and began to chase after him. I caught up to him because he was running slow for my sake and i tackled him to the ground.

"Hahahahahah, are you ready for the fight?" I asked after I finished my fit of laughter.

"Honestly yes"

I looked down at him and smiled kissing him. He tried to kiss me back but I hurriedly pulled away and smirked at him.

"Karma's a b*tch isn't it"

Next week about this same time, Skylar will be fighting one of he strongest street fighter there is and I am nervous as hell for him. But the only thing I can sldo is train him to be better, and that is what I've done.