6 - THE FIGHT PART 2

Skylar's POV.

*on the way to the fight*

Sue had her hands around my waist as I drove to the place. I loved it whenever she put her hands around me, it feels different than any other girl's one.

When i make her smile, i feel my heart start to flutter and butterflies fill my stomach.

Wow! I am really starting to sound like a girl, i thought.

As we arrived she let go of me and i felt a little sad but i quickly shook it off. I noticed alot of guys looking at sue and i got furious. I glared at them so hard i thought my face was gonna stick like that.

They all stopped looking and i smirked walking into through the doors.

I noticed my two friends and walked up to them.

"These are my two friends Blake and Jeremy" I said while giving them a man hug.

They nodded their heads at her and I said "do not let her out of your sight, got it?".

They nodded and I walked away to the changing / backstage area.

I walked and got my pants and gloves.

I changed and put on my robe and began to warm up.

I watched as the people began to cheer as they saw me and my opponent walk in the ring.

"Alright, on this side we have, Joe who weighs 387 pounds" the announcer said and people began to cheer.

"And on this side we hav skylar who weighs 267 pounds" the announcer said motioning at me. Everyone began cheering and when I noticed sue in the crowd I gave her a small smile.

"Ok enough dilly dallying let's get this fight on the road."

Both me and joe walked to a corner of the ring and waited for the announcer to yell start.

"Start" the announcer said and ran off the ring.