11 - Date.

Sue's POV.

I was training skylar, and might I say, we were off our game.

Every time I looked at him, I smiled and began to blush. Every since our kiss yesterday I haven't seen him frown.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Skylar as me as I went to put away my gloves.

"Yeah sure"

"Amm......will you go on a date with me?" He asked very sheepishly.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that question.

HE ACTUALLY ASKED ME ON A DATE OMGGGG!!!!!!!!

"Amm yea sure" I replied trying to keep my cool on the outside when we all knew that wasn't happening on the inside.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 8" he said and walked out very nervously.

The smile on my face couldn't be contained anymore. I smiled so much I thought my face would stick like that.

I quickly grabbed my stuff and got in my car, heading home to get dressed.

I got out of the car and hurried upstairs. I gasped and ny eyes almost bulged out when I noticed the time. It was 7:10 already and I I have to get ready by 8.

I hurried into the bathroom, almost tripping on the mat.

I took a quick shower then began to search my closet for something decent to wear.

I found a tight black mini dress with lace on it. I don't have a lot of dresses since I don't wear dresses a lot.

I even wanted to wear pants for my prom but I decided it's best if I not. I don't know why, but I wanted to impress Skylar tonight.

I then began to put on my makeup. I kept it simple, winged eyeliner and black and teal eye-shadow. I didn't put on any lipstick and grabbed my only pair of high heels.

I heard a knock on my door and I quickly put on my shoes and slipped on my dress.

I grabbed a clutch with my phone and necessities.

I opened the door and was greeted by a very handsome looking Skylar.

He wore a shirt and slim fit pants which made him look dashing.

His eyes shamelessly roamed my body making me blush a deep red.

"You look stunning babe"

He made me blush even more and I looked down.

"Hey hey, don't hide your beautiful face from me" he whispered while he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

He leaned in and kissed me, making me weak.

He pulled away and then said "let's go, we don't wanna be late"

I closed the door behind me and he grabbed my hand, walking to the elevator.

I wonder what he has in store for our date?