12 - THE NEXT DAY

Sue's POV.

I woke up to the blinding light piercing into my eyes. I tried to get up to close the curtains some more, but two strong arms restrained me, making me fall back into a hard chest.

I heard a groan and I immediately recalled what happens last night. I smiled remembering how happy I was, the happiest I have been in a long time. I turned around and was met with Skylar's beautiful face. I have no idea how he can look so good when he now waked up and I probably look like a racoon.

My eyes widened as I realised that I look horrible and I quickly turned around.

"What's wrong baby" Skylar whispered huskily into my ear.

"I look terrible and I don't want you to see me like this" I said ashamed.

I heard a small chuckle and the next thing I knew was I was facing Skylar again.

"Don't hide from me, your beautiful" he said making me blush like a mad woman.

He leaned down to kiss me but I turned my head

"I have morning breath" I stated

He just chuckled and said 'I don't care' before leaning and kissing me.

I smiled and kissed him back enjoying every single moment.

I broke the kiss and leaned my head against his.

"We gotta get to the gym"

"I don't wanna go today" he wined holding me tighter as I tried to get up.

"You need to train if you wanna win the fight"

"We can do that tomorrow"

"Since when have you gone soft, you were always the mean, sexist, all train, no fun type what gotten into you"

"You. You changed me, made me a better fighter, you made me a better person and I want to spend the day in this bed with my girlfriend, is that so much to ask?"

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes, you are"

"Says who"

"Says me"

He leaned down and kissed me hard. I gave in and kissed him just as hard.

Today has started of very well, I cannot wait to see what else that day has in store for me.