7 - WHAT THE ???

Sue's POV.

After a few seconds later I finally let go of him and jumped to the ground considering our height difference.

"Come on we gotta go look for Blake and Jeremy" Skylar said while grabbing my hand and pulling me in an unknown direction.

We walked for a little while until we came about a gay couple making out. After a few seconds we realised the people were Blake and Jeremy making out.

We looked at each other in shock and looked back at them. They didn't know we we're here and at the rate they were going I and surprised they never sucked of each others faces.

"Uh mhmmmmmmm" Skylar said in a deep voice while I just stood there.

The two boys looked our way and they eyes widened and face flushed.

They looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"What are you guys doing" Skylar asked them with his eyebrows creased and hands passing through his hair.

"Well........we're obviously gay as you can see and we are....... Dating." Blake said and he dared not look at Skylar.

"How long has this been going on? And why do I not know of this" Skylar exclaimed looking as if he was getting a little angry.

"About a month ago and we see the way you look at gay people kissing with a face of pure disgust. We know there are many haters who don't like when two people of the same gender like each other, so we decided to keep it a secret from the world including you" Jeremy stated very fastly if I must say.

I just stood there knowing not what to do, all I did was look between them and kept my mouth shut.

"I only look at people kissing with pure disgust because I hate PDA, it so gross, why can't people just get a room?. I am your best friend and I don't care if you guys are gay, it isn't your fault you like someone of the same gender, I am happy for the two of you, and remember you guys can tell me anything." Same said with a look of sincerity.

Blake and Jeremy didn't say anything they just grabbed Skylar and hugged him very tightly.

"OK OK now get of me, you know I hate hugs" skylar said while pulling them off.

"Sue are you OK with us being gay and all" Jeremy asked with concerned face.

I looked at them and smiled "of course I am, your sexual orientation doesn't define who you are, and even though I have known you for a little while I can see you guys are great people."

They both pulled me into a bear hug and I just laughed and hugged then back. I pulled Skylar into the hug also even though i know he hates hugs. I felt him tense under my fingers but seconds later he relaxed and began to hug us back.

I can't wait to see where our newly found friendship leads us.