Wyatt, But Not The Cat

I really liked the intro to my last oneshot, so I'm gonna do those from now on. Hopefully you guys are ok with that. 😊

*hears people coming into the theater*

"Ok guys, make sure to actually play the right story this time!" I whispered to my crew.

*crew nods and sets up for the show*

*clears throat and peeks out at the audience*

*sees all my favorite readers in their seats, waiting impatiently for me to come out*

*comes out from backstage, waving at everyone*

*readers scream*

"Hello, everyone! Welcome back to the scomichequeen oneshot theatre!" I greet.

*readers scream, again*

"Thank you all so much for the love on my last oneshot, Fun. I love that oneshot, and hopefully you all did, too."

"Now, time for this oneshot."

*readers squeal, squirming around in their seats*

"This one is about Mitch and Scott having a kid, and naming him Wyatt, pretty self explanatory."

"Well, hope you guys enjoy!" *smiles and runs backstage*

*readers scream and sit on the edge of their seats*

*curtain opens* *lights dim*

*words appear on the screen, saying Wyatt, But Not The Cat*

*readers scream*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch and Scott put their noses up to the glass, looking at their beautiful new son.

"H-He's so beautiful, baby." Mitch whispered, clutching onto Scott's arm, tears rushing down his face.

"I know, and he's all ours." Scott quietly said, eyes filling up with tears.

The nurse went into the nursery, picked up their unnamed son, and brought him to the crying couple.

"He's all yours." The nurse said, smiling and handing the baby to Mitch.

"Look at him." Mitch whispered, letting their son grab on to his pinkie.

"Hey little guy." Scott cooed, kissing his tiny forehead.

"What should we name him?"

"Wyatt."

Mitch looked up at Scott, a grin plastered on his face.

"That's perfect." Mitch said, kissing Scott softly.

3 YEARS LATER

"Daddy!" Wyatt yelled, running into his dad's arms.

"Hey buddy." Mitch said, hugging his son tight.

"Daycare is awesome!" Wyatt exclaimed.

"Really?" Mitch asked, picking up Wyatt and propping him on his hip.

"Ya! We get to play games and eat cookies and go down slides and stuff!"

"That sounds like a blast." Mitch laughed, placing Wyatt in his car seat, buckling him in.

Mitch closed the door and got into the drivers seat, closing that door and starting the car.

"Where's Dad?" Wyatt asked.