Tied Up

I'm doing this intro a little differently. It's in the P.O.V of... YOU! THIS STORY WAS INSPIRED BY @feminenemy22

I came back from buttering my popcorn and sat down with my group of friends.

"Dude, I'm so scared for this one." My friend said when I sat down.

"I know! Like, "Tied Up'?! What if she makes them die?!" My other friend cried.

"I'm legit going to go backstage and knock some sense into that girl." I joked, making everyone laugh.

"But legit, Emma is amazing." My friend dreamily said, everyone, obviously, agreeing.

There were 114 people waiting for Emma's screening of "Tied Up". She's getting so famous, I love it. 

"Anyone seeing "Tied Up" please go to theater number 23." The intercom announced.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! FRICKING NUMBER 23!" I yelled, all of the reader laughing.

I knew everyone was thinking the same thing.

We all started to run, like a stampede, to the theater. Some popcorn fell on the way, but whatever.

We all burst into the theater, me getting the best seat. Right in the middle.

My friends sat around me and all of the other readers scrambled to find seats. Everyone got a seat, now it was time for everyone's favorite part of scomichequeen oneshot screenings, guessing what the oneshot is about.

"Well obviously Scott and Mitch are tied up." My friend explained, us agreeing.

"But what if Wyatt from the other oneshot comes in and saves them!" My friend squealed.

She's obsessed with that one, she always tried to make scenarios in which Wyatt comes in. 

Then, we heard a microphone tapping.

We all turned to the front and smiled when we saw smol bean Emma skipping out with her classic red flannel with a bowtie on. 

All of us screamed and cheered, ready to find out what the oneshot is about.

"Hi everyone!" She greeted, waving at us.

We all waved back and smiled.

"So, before we start, Chapter 3 of Roommates is up."

I screamed to the top of my lungs and I freaked out with my friends. We're obsessed with that story.

"So, Tied Up." She began.

I sat up on the edge of my seat and listened intently to her.

"This oneshot is... well... I don't really know how to explain it." She said, playing with her microphone.

We all knew this wasn't a good sign. 

"So, I'll explain it at the end!" Emma chirped up with a smile on her face.

We all groaned and Emma laughed, making me smile.

"Oh and, btw, this one has Jake and Alex as the enemies but please don't be mad at me, it's only for the story. I love Jake and Alex with all of my heart."

I heard some people groan in the back. I wanted to punch them in the face.

"Well... enjoy!"

She smiled and ran backstage, everyone now becoming quiet.

The lights dimmed and the curtain opened slowly, my heart racing. I held on to my friends hand, well, the ones that were next to me, and tried not to pass out.